Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. (1698 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Guys, can you cope with ladies that smoke.

I smoke too and i think ladies that smoke are the most responsible girls out there.

If you find out that your crush smokes, will you still go on to date her?

If you do date her, will you live with it or try to make her change

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Shelumiel: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2018
I do not smoke , so why should the woman I love smoke ? Secondly , what sort of example will she be setting for the kids we would have...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
I can...but,doesn't mean they are most responsible or not.it's all choice

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by thanki410(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol ,
For me , ethics are what i love to live by...
Doing what's right is fundamental...
Is smoking weed a good example for our children if we get married ?
Is it good for your health ?
Is it good for my own health even as you smoke?
What character does it portray for you as a person doing it?
If these question are answered truly , i could then fall deeply in love with a smoker...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
I do not smoke , so why should the woman I love smoke ? Secondly , what sort of example will she be setting for the kids we would have...
hmm you make it sound as if smoking is bad. If you meet a lady that smokes, you will find out that they are very responsible.
Your choice tho.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by ashewoboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
I can...but,doesn't mean they are most responsible or not.it's all choice

a lady who smokes is irresponsible. a guy who smoke is irresponsible. quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Shelumiel: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
hmm you make it sound as if smoking is bad. If you meet a lady that smokes, you will find out that they are very responsible.
Your choice tho.
Smoking is bad . This is a fact the companies producing cigarettes know , which is why they put signs on cigarette packs saying " smokers are liable to die young ". And besides , if smoking was not bad , would it not be offered to kids? Think about it .
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
ashewoboy:

a lady who smokes is irresponsible. a guy who smoke is irresponsible. quote me anywhere.
I know right? I used to think like you too until i started smoking.

Weed smokers are the most responsible set of people you will ever meet. If you want to know what irresponsible means, try alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Tonnexy: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by chiefolododo(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Your choice tho.
responsible? how?

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by ericbertrand(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2018
For
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by chiommy123(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Its really a turn off for a guy talk more if a lady.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by chiommy123(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Its really a turn off for a guy talk more of a lady.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by donbachi(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
ashewoboy:

irresponsible...is it the act or the actor.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
Smoking is bad . This is a fact the companies producing cigarettes know , which is why they put signs on cigarette packs saying " smokers are liable to die young ". And besides , if smoking was not bad , would it not be offered to kids? Think about it .
I don't smoke cigarette. I only smoke weed.

Research shows that weed does no harm to the body. Infact it is medicinal. It makes you think well.

Don't ruin your chance of marrying a good woman just because she smokes.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Shelumiel: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
I don't smoke cigarette. I only smoke weed.

Research shows that weed does no harm to the body. Infact it is medicinal. It makes you think well.

Don't ruin your chance of marrying a good woman just because she smokes.
Really ? So how come it's not offered to kids since its as good as you claim ?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by gonkin(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2018
BIG NO. Why should she smoke. Smoking is bad for the health, and smoking weed is worse imagine she has a joint in her bag and police does stop and search on me while we are cruising around. Thats an implication. Besides i still have virgin lungs.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
ashewoboy:

every ashewo boy,smokes...is that u're telling me
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
Really ? So how come it's not offered to kids since its as good as you claim ?

Its the weed that is medicinal, not smoking. There any may ways to consume weed without smoking it, hash cake and oils, cooking it, tabularizing the THC. Smoking is an art. And just like all life it tends to death eventually. Even the weed is a plant created by God. Just that ingestion cause some level of psychosis
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by 912(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Most of the girls nowadays smoke. some will say I don't smoke but I only take shisha undecided and I'm like ogbeni please explain what's the difference, is it not smoke that goes into your lungs from the shisha? one even told me it is not smoke but vapour... That day I almost fainted from laughter and without saying a word I simply opened google and showed her that it is just a way of smoking flavoured tobacco.

so to me, smokers of shisha and smokers of weed are just birds of a feather. So if you smoke shisha don't come here and point fingers at the ones that smoke weed because the fact is "Na the same boat all of una dey"
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Shelumiel: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Slexyangel:

Its the weed that is medicinal, not smoking. There any may ways to consume weed without smoking it, hash cake and oils, cooking it, tabularizing the THC. Smoking is an art. And just like all life it tends to death eventually. Even the weed is a plant created by God. Just that ingestion cause some level of psychosis
I want you to give your kids cannabis , can you do that please ?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Babacele: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018
different strokes for different folks...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
I want you to give your kids cannabis , can you do that please ?

I don't have kids yet, but with the kinda enlightenment I have come upon, when I have kids I will give them weed, they won't smoke it but have it cooked in meals once a while, its healthy.

Besides I see that you're a sheep in this animal farm of ours, and have been heavily doctricnated. Don't forget you're just an animal

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by benswagtt(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
I can't
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Shelumiel: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Slexyangel:

I don't have kids yet, but with the kinda enlightenment I have come upon, when I have kids I will give them weed, they won't smoke it but have it cooked in meals once a while, its healthy.

Besides I see that you're a sheep in this animal farm of ours, and have been heavily doctricnated. Don't forget you're just an animal
You are just a junkie . But I do not blame you ; I blame parents for neglecting you .
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are just a junkie . But I do not blame you ; I blame parents for neglecting you .

OK, move along

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Femeto: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gbam
912:
Most of the girls nowadays smoke. some will say I don't smoke but I only take shisha undecided and I'm like ogbeni please explain what's the difference, is it not smoke that goes into your lungs from the shisha? one even told me it is not smoke but vapour... That day I almost fainted from laughter and without saying a word I simply opened google and showed her that it is just a way of smoking flavoured tobacco.

so to me, smokers of shisha and smokers of weed are just birds of a feather. So if you smoke shisha don't come here and point fingers at the ones that smoke weed because the fact is "Na the same boat all of una dey"
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by pryme(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Slexyangel:

This is....
I lack words for this.

There is a guy I know personally that has gone mad from smoking weed, he is mentally bleeped up.
Don't give that crap that it's because he is light in the head.

My elder Bro that smokes weed suffers from paranoia (just as like most weed smokers out there).

Now you talk about cooking it, should I tell you how many girls that have given up their pusssies to guys in their houses once the eat food cooked with weed?

Anything that alters your perception about reality is bad.

You talk about being enlightened, yeah, but in a retarded way.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by blujoi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yep! What’s wrong with that? I can and I do. To each his own. Cos u don’t smoke weed doesn’t make u a better person than the next man. And because u smoke weed doesn’t also make u a better person than those who don’t. Just like I don’t drink beer, doesn’t mean people who drink beer are bad or are more sinful than me. And don’t tell me about irresponsible, don’t agberos and low life’s also drink beer?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
pryme:

This is....
I lack words for this.

There is a guy I know personally that has gone mad from smoking weed, he is mentally bleeped up.
Don't give that crap that it's because he is light in the head.

My elder Bro that smokes weed suffers from paranoia (just as like most weed smokers out there).

Now you talk about cooking it, should I tell you how many girls that have given up their pusssies to guys in their houses once the eat food cooked with weed?

Anything that alters your perception about reality is bad.

You talk about being enlightened, yeah, but in a retarded way.

My pussy is a body part of mine, I Bleep who I like. Check my signature. Besides what is reality? We might not be seeing the same thing. Please explain reality to me?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by Forzap: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
yes, infact I'm looking out for one sef, make we dey blow smoke into each other mouth b4 kissing enter cheesy cheesy

Chai I miss Ebi
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed. by WEEDSDOM: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photo Of Female Corp Member That Is Causing A Stir Online / Oyinbo Woman Ruthlessly Flog Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.