Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) (79582 Views)

See The Foods That Help Improve Your Sex Life (photos / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / Foods That Improve Men's Sexual Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please include dark chocolate there.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by TheAngry1: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolz bad guy so u sef sabi Ale pom pom, that suya pepper na the 2nd pepper oo. The best trips for fûcking is just 1 big stout, not just any red wine(vino tinto) 1 full glass and a tall glass of monkey tail ( the one when done well) just mix, shake & drink it cold then use another stout wash am down... Till that babe go die she no go forget wetin fall on her

Twala my guy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by kowasco(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

But my best combination still remains Garlic + Ginger + Onion + Watermelon + Lemon + Honey (all mashed together). Works like magic.
HOW ARE WE GONNA MISS IT
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
yes. Add honey to it after blending to make it drinkable.

thanks
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is it that one must take it every time you want to have sex or if you have taken it, it's permanent?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Nizguy post=70521010]

thanks[/quoteIs it that one must take it every time you want to have sex or if you have taken it, it's permanent
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
wristbangle:

I've natural herb that will make u perform for 1hr sef. Buzz me if you are interested cool
I am interested
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
wristbangle:

I've natural herb that will make u perform for 1hr sef. Buzz me if you are interested cool
I am interested[quote author=Immarocks
I am interested
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Bro is it tgat when you use it it permanent or you will have to use it when ever you want to have sex?

DEHVEHLOP:

I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.
Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.
It worked fantastically well for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Livealways: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
JayIlych:

I need to get and stay rock hard..

Will this help??
I last very very long.
I Bleep till I get tired.

How do I keep it hard

Guy if you last very very long that's okay na
No need to keep it rock hard for hours again before you kee person.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Livealways:

Guy if you last very very long that's okay na
No need to keep it rock hard for hours again before you kee person.

Sometimes, I get soft if I pull out for some time and it might take some persuasion from Mr Johnson to make it hard again.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
if you have a blender, then you're good to go.

Okay, thanks.

What if I don't have a blender
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by arstot(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=DEHVEHLOP post=7051

Bro please is if that you use this every time u want to have sex or once you use it, it permanent?

DEHVEHLOP

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

It worked fantastically well for me[/quote]
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by onomeabuja: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

But my best combination still remains Garlic + Ginger + Onion + Watermelon + Lemon + Honey (all mashed together). Works like magic.

Oga u get mind .....
hia! All this combination no go burst ya intestine
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2018
Whixh 1 be buruntashi abeg?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2018
awelekiti:
maybe you're one of those who believe red meat like beef performs wonders. If you like yourself, stay away from beef because it's a source of high cholesterol. Your chance of having HBP too is very high. You also age fast if you eat It often That's not all, red meat weakens erection and libido. Let me recommend some stuffs and you'd thank me later. When you wake up early in the morning, before you engage in any physical activity, take 2 to 3 glass cups of water. It'd would circulate all over your body and clear unnecessary stuffs blocking the flow of blood in your system. Note, if blood doesn't flow enough into your genital, you would always be weak in there, same with your brain because they play a major role during intercourse. After your breakfast, take 2 spoonfuls of water squeezed from Saint leaf(efinrin). Try this for 2 week and tell me your experience. Hope you're married sha so you wouldn't cause commotion in your landlord's family
pls can the scent leaf be blended?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Stout is also good
SO PROPHET BULLHARY FOLLOWERS SEF DEY DRINK STOUTshocked
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by zeedof(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Yusuf4:
I was lasting 3 minutes only until I started doing withdrawal method... When you’re in the act and about to cum, just remove your prick and start caressing your woman.. keep kissing and pressing Brest until you’re very relaxed... Put your dick again and I promise you you won’t come for like 30 again.. you will be anxious to cum but it won’t pump out
thanks prof... will try it
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by zeedof(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Immarocks:

try coconut and date.... dabino in Hausa thank me later....
Thanks maami
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by zeedof(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2018
awelekiti:
maybe you're one of those who believe red meat like beef performs wonders. If you like yourself, stay away from beef because it's a source of high cholesterol. Your chance of having HBP too is very high. You also age fast if you eat It often That's not all, red meat weakens erection and libido. Let me recommend some stuffs and you'd thank me later. When you wake up early in the morning, before you engage in any physical activity, take 2 to 3 glass cups of water. It'd would circulate all over your body and clear unnecessary stuffs blocking the flow of blood in your system. Note, if blood doesn't flow enough into your genital, you would always be weak in there, same with your brain because they play a major role during intercourse. After your breakfast, take 2 spoonfuls of water squeezed from Saint leaf(efinrin). Try this for 2 week and tell me your experience. Hope you're married sha so you wouldn't cause commotion in your landlord's family
thank you prof.. never heard this before... will look for saint leaf.. but is the saint leave preservable and How? For how long can it keep it
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by johnwell(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
>sad

Nice write up OP.

Are you a native doctor?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by zeedof(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

DEHVEHLOP:

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

It worked fantastically well for me

God blessed you too bro
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2018
JayIlych:

Okay, thanks.

What if I don't have a blender
you can use a mortar to mash it all together.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by adetes: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Don't mind

2 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2018
MPESA:

Na MTN, SARKI and BBQ guy be grin
Everywhere u go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

u don Bleep sarrki before?
Maybe na u shine the touch baa undecided

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2018
annnikky:
Maybe na u shine the touch baa undecided
funny lady you look familiar add up.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

funny lady you look familiar add up.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2018
zeedof:
thank you prof.. never heard this before... will look for saint leaf.. but is the saint leave preservable and How? For how long can it keep it
Yes. Prepare it and keep inside freezer or fridge.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by akinszz: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

you must be a tunnel digger.... Haha... Kilode. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.