Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (48019 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Adorable Moment Supporters Offered Peter Obi Juice And Water In Ikeja (photo) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Gossipninja: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
The moment HE Peter Obi trekked from Oke Ofa to the Freedom Park in Osogbo, Osun State.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cha_65vOz-c

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Gossipninja: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let the wailing begin.

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh

929 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
nlfpmod fp please

17 Likes

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ThoughtOfYou: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Father Lord give us the best man, amen.

574 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Empty field

13 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh
empty field as usual grin angry grin

28 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
empty field as usual grin angry grin

Like this?

Even with a sitting governor in Ondo?

239 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Like this?

Even with a sitting governor in Ondo?
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field

Yes oo. Even SW is not sure for Tinubu the way things are going.

See Ondo na. My goodness.

February is near

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Yes oo. Even SW is not sure for Tinubu the way things are going.

See Ondo na. My goodness.

February is near
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign

Hahahahaha

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign grin grin grin

I really feel for you guys.

SW gradually slipping from your Drugnubu.

Lagos is already in the bag, remaining 5 SW states. You go cry in February

284 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign

Hahahahaha

Even if I am Tinubu, God forbid, I will withdraw with this show of shame in my home base.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Obaofaba: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
A strategy to lure people to his campaign ground.

Yet he still had a flopped rally.

A failure is always a failure.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Even I am Tinubu, God forbid, I will withdraw with this show of shame in my home base.
hahahaha

Everybody don abandoned Obi including him campaign PCC grin grin

OBI dey embarrass them with empty field campaign grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Even I am Tinubu, God forbid, I will withdraw with this show of shame in my home base.
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field calamity grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field calamity grin

Tinubu the canopy rally man

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Novarisammy2: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gossipninja:
The moment HE Peter Obi trekked from Oke Ofa to the Freedom Park in Osogbo, Osun State.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cha_65vOz-c

let us await the display of mental instability from the drug lord aka bobo Chicago hound dogs

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Tinubu the canopy rally man
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field calamity cheesy grin

OBI dey embarrass himself for public with empty TOWN hall meeting grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Novarisammy2: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
hahahaha

Everybody don abandoned Obi including him campaign PCC grin grin

OBI dey embarrass them with empty field campaign grin grin

take proper cure of ur mental health pls. it will be a big shame if u start roaming the streets. I can recommend a good psychiatrist for you at a subsidized rate

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by OKOATA(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I really feel for you guys.

SW gradually slipping from your Drugnubu.

Lagos is already in the bag, remaining 5 SW states. You go cry in February
With the way I'm looking at it Obi will win atleast 3 SW states..

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by AcuraZDX: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
OKOATA:
With the way I'm looking at it Obi will win atleast 3 SW states..

Let them continue to insult Obi and his supporters. While they work hard for their victory.

First it was Ekiti, now Osun. I am even more surprised with Osun.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by OKOATA(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Let them continue to insult Obi and his supporters. While they work hard for their victory.

First it was Ekiti, now Osun. I am even more surprised with Osun.
Obi is using a unique strategy by taking a walk to the event venue, that way people can have a glimpse of him and know that their president is agile and fit for the job. Very amazing from him..

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Kingsmeal: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
OKOATA:
Obi is using a unique strategy by taking a walk to the event venue, that way people can have a glimpse of him and know that their president is agile and fit for the job. Very amazing from him..

The undecided voters can even go for him with that.

Obi na strategist

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Adaisback(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dear baba Tinubu Yoruba supporters, did you guys hear wetin fellow Yorubas were saying at the background? They said ' Baba Tinubu can not walk like this, if he try it, he will surely pee on his body'. With this,, I rest my case.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
after kriminally trying to expunge the Lekki massacre . After insulting our mentality by saying they would vote Buhari "even if he has a bread label as certificate"..- these terrorists are back with a balablu trying to BULAABAH US.

ogun KYLL you all

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAve SET THEIR GAZE ON NIGERIANS .. THEY WANT TO BE WITNESSES TO HOW WE - set ourselves free< or > walk into a new bondage.. "

urchins are the new terrorists
barryNdiomu:
Obi is the man
yes

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by KingOfTheDamned: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin

Na Ogun go punish all Obidients around Nigeria.

Una wan kill omenka?!! Do you want omenka to die of high blood pressure?!! grin

See as Una dey press the guy neck back to back . cheesy

He has been jumping between his multiple accounts to troll you guys yet Una dey deliver this massive haymakers to his glass jaw grin

Omenka aka simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka throwback

Sorry my bloda grin don't cly again okay grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Jalinspy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
No wonder tinubu is shouting Obi, Obi, thereby making Obi more popular. Tinubu is indirectly campaigning for Obi and Atiku by shouting there names up & down. grin grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by JAWBONE(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Agbadorians and JagaBANDITS go shit for body today.

Tinubu is in Ondo at the same time holding his campaign and Obi is pulling this kind crowd in his backyard.

Remember Obi does not have any Governor, Senator, House of Reps, House of Assembly or even Local Government Chairman working for him.
No paid support groups, no online urchins. It's just him and the love the people have for him. Yet he can attract this support.

Body go tell una February.
Obi fit no win o but he can make your favourite candidate lose

52 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG / Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.