Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] (1834 Views)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
The rate at which the mods delete my meaningful threads eh, it can make a mad man open a Church on 3rd Mainland Bridge.

I know Farano is the one doing this. She has a crush on me, but since I refused wooing her, she felt rejected and deletes any thread she knows will fetch me money.

I created a thread about our new men's forum called www.manymen.men and after 3k views, I can't find the thread again.

The only intention of the thread is to make our fans register and ask their relationship questions. Is it a bad thing? Common, you guys should have conscience na.

If you're a man and you have relationship or bedroom issues, kindly register and ask your question: www.manymen.men

The removed thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4689289
Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Here is the link to register: www.manymen.men
Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Here is the link to download free ChatDicted: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Here is the link to purchase ChatDicted 1.0 www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/chatdicted-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Single Teenage Girl For Hook Up / Amber Rose Goes Gaga On Nude Pictures - Bill Okoi / Heartbreaking: Woman Mourns Her Fiance At His Gravesite In Her Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.