Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura (44145 Views)

Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Reno Omokri Shades Buhari Again, States Hilarious Buhari Achievments In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Sirjamo: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Liar, you can't be a regular jogger and still have a pot belly like Atiku's.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Maxymilliano(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob rants bore me...

So I be Ibo abi ? Anyway, it has always been your way... Enjoy
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by deomelo: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
Maxymilliano:

So I be Ibo abi ? Anyway, it has always been your way... Enjoy
[/s]

#SAIBABA2019
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by wizseller: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Enice:
it is better to be a buharist than go back to Egypt.

You have chosen to be a zombie....so be it
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Trove(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
RealityShot:
If pdp gives this man their presidential ticket, the land slide will be historic!

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

I'm yet to see one aspirant in Pdp that can wrestle power from Baba Buhari. They all have one issue or the other.

Nigeria is search of a true leader.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by tomakint: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:
Even the two fitness trainers around Atiku looks fake and totally out of shap. Not the type of fitness trainers I know and come across. Either way, your message is well understood.. Lets see if PDP will give you ticket though. That's the first step..

Stick with your beautiful breeds of dogs someday I will collabo with on how we can start breeding Nigerian Kernel Club where some fantastic breed can come alive through us, have you heard about the Anatolian Karabash from Turkey? As for politics, stay out of it. You know diddly squat about the man, Atiku!
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Tareq1105: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
The president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.

Okupe, your fellow terrorist said if you rule for one day, thief atiku will sell Nigeria.

Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Enice(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
wizseller:

You have chosen to be a zombie....so be it
while you have choosen to be a vulture, a looter and a wailer.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
madridguy:
Atiku is like Nani always trying to compete with his grandfather CR7.

If Atiku likes, let him trek from Adamawa to Lagos, no vacancy in Aso Rock.

Sai Baba till 2023.

He should trek to America first. That is the only trekking I want to see him do

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Savage

I have been having some dreams seeing Buhari... Very strange though...

Don't even know what to say!

Let me interpret your dream for you cheesy

Your moniker is for Atiku but you are dreaming of Buhari.

Spiritual decamping loading 80%
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Tareq1105: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cascia1967:
To the best of my knowledge, Atiku as a person has the capacity to change things around not magically but with good credence of economic reforms, engagement of the taming youths in various sectors in which as a person he has high regards for the youths and a symbol of National Unity.
Most of His industries back in his state have employed directly and indirectly thousands of people.
He Works to make things work.
Not mere creating illusion in peoples head..

If truly he has thousands of employees in his industries in his state, how come he has been losing election in his home state?

Tell us, is Atiku an economist or a development economist?

Pls convince us.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by deomelo: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7615123_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7615124_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

See 9 months pregnancy bele.

She na this pregnant woman won walk 800 meters or even last 1 minute on top treadmill?

Worthless PDP losers and comedians.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Epic grin grin grin

Butterflyle0:

He should trek to America first. That is the only trekking I want to see him do
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by frowland(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
tomakint:

Stick with your beautiful breeds of dogs someday I will collabo with on how we can start breeding Nigerian Kernel Club where some fantastic breed can come alive through us, have you heard about the Anatolian Karabash from Turkey? As for politics, stay out of it. You know diddly squat about the man, Atiku!

Haha, one of the Neapo is pregnant hopefully multiple puppies like the mum that had 12.
I just looked that dog breed up [Anatolian Karabash] - to be sincere I have never heard of it before now. So much like to have on of those. Do you know anyone who have these breed of dog here Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
madridguy:
Epic grin grin grin

That Atiku is so silly. He even named his school American University of Nigeria as if it could compensate for his being wanted in America.

The guy no be am
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lalasticlala.
Buhari is walking..
U are wicked oo.Lol
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by tomakint: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

Haha, one of the Neapo is pregnant hopefully multiple puppies like the mum that had 12.
I just looked that dog breed up [Anatolian Karabash] - to be sincere I have never heard of it before now. So much like to have on of those. Do you know anyone who have these breed of dog here Nigeria?

Now you are my friend at least I can see you beaming with smile grin cheesy cheesy on hearing of that breed, more like a giant "Rhodesian Ridgeback" I don't think that dog is in Nigeria dog club but it's possible in some private homes. However, I got to know about the dog around year 1995 or 1996 and I think the Turkish government see it as a special breed then not meant to be on any other country's menu list......but I will try to scout for any owner for you provided I can get a neopolitan pup from you free cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by rock003: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob rants bore me...

Hahahaha. E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by ACHILLES45: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
To think that the our vegetable spent 15 days in uk learning how to craw 800metres is just an insult to my intelligence.
let him keep fooling his zombies.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Politically Atiku is just noise maker.

Butterflyle0:

That Atiku is so silly. He even named his school American University of Nigeria as if it could compensate for his being wanted in America.

The guy no be am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by ikorodureporta: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na dat kyne cloth you dey wear for gym??
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by frowland(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
tomakint:

Now you are my friend at least I can see you beaming with smile grin cheesy cheesy on hearing of that breed, more like a giant "Rhodesian Ridgeback" I don't think that dog is in Nigeria dog club but it's possible in some private homes. However, I got to know about the dog around year 1995 or 1996 and I think the Turkish government see it as a special breed then not meant to be on any other country's menu list......but I will try to scout for any owner for you provided I can get a neopolitan pup from you free cheesy grin

Definitely! You will have a pup free if you do - that's a guarantee. I Just want to have one of the top rare breeds, and this ticks the boxes.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Born2Breed(f): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Atiku goes savage on our walking President...

"No he didn't say that"..

Tweet below..

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1032234551534399488?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Where is the evidence that he trekked from Mosque to his house? All i saw was a few seconds clip of his overrated trek.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

Definitely! You will have a pup free if you do - that's a guarantee. I Just want to have one of the top rare breeds, and this ticks the boxes.

You can make do with a Kangal if you cannot find an Anatolian Karabash. They are very similar with the Kangal being deadlier
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by wizseller: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Enice:
while you have choosen to be a vulture, a looter and a wailer.

I have chosen that ineptitude and incompetence must be vacated come 2019
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by frowland(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You can make do with a Kangal if you cannot find an Anatolian Karabash. They are very similar with the Kangal being deadlier

You know any sharp breeder in Nigeria where I can buy male and female?
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by deomelo: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
rock003:

Hahahaha. E pain am.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

You know any sharp breeder in Nigeria where I can buy male and female?

I don't know of any breeder who sells them but I think there is someone who can help you get if you want. Call this number 08080701363 .

This is what a Kangal looks like so you wouldn't be deceived

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by frowland(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I don't know of any breeder who sells them but I think there is someone who can help you get if you want. Call this number 08080701363 .

This is what a Kangal looks like so you wouldn't be deceived

I will own this breed by any means necessary.
Thanks very much!
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Let me interpret your dream for you cheesy

Your moniker is for Atiku but you are dreaming of Buhari.

Spiritual decamping loading 80%
receive sense
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
receive sense

You should be dreaming of Atiku but you are busy dreaming of buhari despite your moniker saying "PresidentAtiku"

Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari At The Closing Of 2021 Ramadan In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.