Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura (44136 Views)

Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Reno Omokri Shades Buhari Again, States Hilarious Buhari Achievments In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You should be dreaming of Atiku but you are busy dreaming of buhari despite your moniker saying "PresidentAtiku"

Receive sense
common Zombie away...
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Butterflyle0: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
common Zombie away...

Your defection is loading 80%

You are just too Ashamed to admit it
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by tomakint: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

Definitely! You will have a pup free if you do - that's a guarantee. I Just want to have one of the top rare breeds, and this ticks the boxes.

You just set me on the loose for that and I will try not to disappoint.....we have a lot to share on dogs and wildlife generally.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by frowland(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
tomakint:

You just set me on the loose for that and I will try not to disappoint. .My whatsapp is 0908*******......we have a lot to share on dogs and wildlife generally.

Done!, you can remove the number now.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by RealityShot: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tareq1105:

I'm yet to see one aspirant in Pdp that can wrestle power from Baba Buhari. They all have one issue or the other.

Nigeria is search of a true leader.
this should teach us, the next generation, that INTEGRITY is more valuable than fat Swiss Bank accounts!
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by tomakint: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
frowland:

Done!, you can remove the number now.
Thanks bro
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
madridguy:
Atiku is like Nani always trying to compete with his grandfather CR7.

If Atiku likes, let him trek from Adamawa to Lagos, no vacancy in Aso Rock.

Sai Baba till 2023.

You really sabi think bros. So on Point
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by isaacojih: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is Nigeria were our president trek 800km as political strategy to gain vote from the people he don't know they exist, for second tenure.
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your defection is loading 80%

You are just too Ashamed to admit it
defection to where and what?
Re: Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura by rock003: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

At least, you've realized the stupidity of accusing ipob for your woes.

tongue tongue tongue
Go and stop being stupid.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.