Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Toyota Camry 2007 Xle Slippery Light On And VSC Notification - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2007 Xle Slippery Light On And VSC Notification (1007 Views)

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Please What Does This Alert Light On My Dash Board Mean? / Lexus RX330, 2005 Model Showing Check Engine Light And Vsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 Xle Slippery Light On And VSC Notification by Olamiikunle(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good evening member, I am new here.
My toyota Camry 2097 xle had its ABS light and Slippery light on. Also the Check VSC system notification showing.
I changed the ABS sensor that was bad after scanning. The ABS light went off.
But the slippery light and check VSc comes on immediately I start moving at some minimal speed.
Also I notice that if I press the brake pedal while the car steering is turned to the left (like if I want to make a left U-turn and have to wait from a coming car), the car becomes slippery a bit an makes a staggering sound.
Pls, anyone with an on how to solve this.
My mech can seem to find the cause
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Xle Slippery Light On And VSC Notification by mayor2013: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olamiikunle:
Good evening member, I am new here.
My toyota Camry 2097 xle had its ABS light and Slippery light on. Also the Check VSC system notification showing.
I changed the ABS sensor that was bad after scanning. The ABS light went off.
But the slippery light and check VSc comes on immediately I start moving at some minimal speed.
Also I notice that if I press the brake pedal while the car steering is turned to the left (like if I want to make a left U-turn and have to wait from a coming car), the car becomes slippery a bit an makes a staggering sound.
Pls, anyone with an on how to solve this.
My mech can seem to find the cause

You still need to run a scan on the vsc system.tell us what fault error(s) you have there

(1) (Reply)

Zephar 4, Fiaat, Opel Record, Citron Palace And Toyota Crown. By U.m. Esse(ekpem / INTERESTED IN LEASING/RENTING YOUR CAR AND GET UP TO 250K MONTHLY?? / 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Has 760-HP More Than Hellcat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.