Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Zephar 4, Fiaat, Opel Record, Citron Palace And Toyota Crown. By U.m. Esse(ekpem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Zephar 4, Fiaat, Opel Record, Citron Palace And Toyota Crown. By U.m. Esse(ekpem (1014 Views)

Is The 2023 Toyota Crown The Best NEW Luxury Sedan To BUY? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zephar 4, Fiaat, Opel Record, Citron Palace And Toyota Crown. By U.m. Esse(ekpem by Ivegotsolutions(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
I am amongst the multiple who are excited about the Atiku/Obi presidential ticket.
This excitement is not just because of the “correctness” of the partnership, my joy stems from the process through which they got here.The PDP convention/primary in Port Harcourt on the 6th-7th of October, 2018, which Atiku won,was very credible and transparent.As transparent as the process that KILLED the [3rd ] term agenda.
I watched it live on tv from the beginning till after midnight when NEPA did their usual and I slept. I saw part of the process of votes collation and counting as I was getting ready to go to church on Sunday. It was a flawless process! And kudos to all the contestants as well.Good spirit of sportsmanship!
The process and the Atiku/Obi ticket gives me hope and reaffirms my faith in Nigeria . Nigeria will be great again. The Atiku/Obi government, when elected, will kill nepotism, clannishness, incompetence and impunity. Nigeria can be recovered and revived. The Nigeria of our founding fathers, the Nigeria of the booming and glorious 1970s-1980s, the Nigeria of our dreams will rise again and from there, it will only get better and better. The Atiku/Obi ticket is the Nigeria's Damascus road of holistic conversion and recovery.
Of all the choices of presidential aspirants [PDP,APC,et al] available to me in Nigeria today, I stand with Atiku and will vote the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.
Peter Obi’s resume is towering and second to none in Nigerian political arena, perhapsonly to be compared (in terms of academic/educational qualifications) to late VP Alex Ekwueme's. But, unlike Ekwueme,Peter, in addition, has a certificate and the universal endorsement of excellency in performance, personality, conduct and character as a 2 terms(8 years)Executive Governor of a Nigerian state, Anambra! His life style in and out of power has been consistent and in sync with his religious belief, political ethics, marital status, parenting, business ethics, public and private living . He is a good role model.
Peter Obi is a value added and an asset to the ticket. His CV is public knowledge and verifiable. I have met him severally in different occasions and fora. But my first meeting with him was in the home of my dear friend, Chief Vincent Mgbemena, when the latter hosted the former at his residence . And this was before Peter reclaimed his Anambra Governorship mandate. I have since then seen and met him in various other circumstances, during and after his governorship. I have not seen any negative change in Peter’s person, personality, conduct, character or “airs” in Peter, before the Governor and Peter, after the Governor.The man is consistent and responsible through and through. Peter’s only flaw as I hear people say, (never had opportunity to confirm or refute) is that he is an “aka gum", "aradite“, "aka ikeudenwa". Let your Ibo friends “kowerntiate” for you. Obi, as the VP and Head of the nation's economic team will ameliorate the greed and excesses of the Nigerian contractors, political class and merchants of and in influence and power. The government of Atiku and Peter Obi will be cheaper, if not the cheapest to Nigerians, from 1999 to date.
The process and the ticket excite me because, if the political will is there, Nigeria can and will be fixed. Meaning that the process and successes of the PDP primary can be replicated in our Nigerian elections. Afterall if “PDP did it why can’t Nigeria did it”. Are they not Nigerians that mid-wifed and delivered the process?
Atiku needs no introduction and his CV is more than impressive. Obj confirmed that out of all the lot, Atiku is, not just only the most qualified, but also the most prepared. ”My former VP has rediscovered and re-positioned himself”.
The Atiku/Obi ticket excites me because the duo brought themselves by themselves to contest. No person(s) went to go and dust them from the shelves of irrelevance, inactivity and dormancy. Atiku bought and paid for his form himself. Both have been visible, active and participating in our national projects and discuses since their respective last assignments to the nation. Besides, both have equally been improving on themselves and credentials ever since.
Personally, it counts for much that Atiku is approachable, compassionate, friendly and pan-Nigerian. His explanations of the differences between Nigeria and Naija speaks volumes of his understanding of the realities and problems of this present Nigeria. Atiku is that ”grandpa in my pocket” who has a very solid and good relationship with his children, grand and even great grand children. Infact, Atiku is “oyiumuakaa”. Atiku is lively, vibrant, energetic and full of vitality. He can and will present himself in debates and campaigns. His speech and language are clear and distinct. And his contributions and reactions to issues are current and contemporary. His tone, attention and facts in his response to I Go Dye’s Instagram article came from the heart of a parent.
I met Atiku once in the house of another friend, Chief Okey Ezeibe. Atiku came with TINUBU to that outing. And they were quite close then. And this is the season of reconciliation, rediscovery,re-positioning and Damascus conversion. 2019 presidential election is for Atiku/Obi to lose. But God will forbid it.
I am an incurable optimist. I believe these past 3 years and until the 4th year are the very worst Nigeria will ever descend to. We have come full circle. "Never again, never again" will things be this bad. And just like 2015, including all the current perm 4 from 5 blocks and other trending permutations, it's equally, any other but Buhari.
Even the most ardent supporters of Buhari (my elder brother, OkaibeyaIgbere, Dairu Abdullahi, jumpout of the box. Oh, they had so much belief in Buhari) are very disappointed. As in 2015, Nigerians voted for "Mr. Clean", but he gave us a government that is dirty and corrupt. So in 2019, we will vote " Mr. Dirt", so that he will give us a government that is clean and incorruptible.
Atiku/Obi ticket is the best of the lot. This ticket gives me hope.
I was born and bred in the old East Central State until 1975. I grew up in Enugu. The Nigeria of my childhood was secure, efficient, fun and full of beautiful and fond memories. I am trapped in the nostalgic memories of Enugu in the 70s-80s. As young as I was I knew that life was safe,rich, meaningful and worthwhile. Human beings mattered and life was sacred and had respect. We went to the library, the Zoo and played outdoors in parks, fields, roads, gutter Uwani. We knew and related with our neighbors. As a child, I never saw any corpse (dead body) on the roads. On our own as children, we could afford to buy Goody-Goody, toffee, hacks, buttermint, butter scotch, Horlicks and other candies, and even comics, like commando, Lance Spear man, Archie, etc, from pennies we got from uncles, aunties and rewards from parents. We looked forward to the celebrations of the children and independence day activities with funfair, match pasts and the eyes right salutes to the national, state and/or local government authorities.The favorite family drink for children was Treetop. This is, more or less, the life style of the typical civil/public servants' homes. They were the middle class. The system existed that ensured they could afford to buy( from their salaries), brand new automobiles. This class drove in Zephar 4, Fiaat, Morris Minor, 403, 404, Opel Kadett/Rekord, Cresceda and others. The upper class drove in Toyota Crown and Citron Palace(this one draws attention to itself during starting and stopping, because of it's "rising and falling". The Land Rover and Range Rover were the jeeps of the time.
Am excited because the Atiku/Obi Government will not only reenact these glories but will improve upon them. I personally see the emergence of a new class system: (1), " About to Have", (2), Middle class and (3), the "Haves" under Atiku/Obi. As against today's "Can't Have, " Don't Have" and "Over Haves".
It's a new day, yes, it is in Nigeria under Atiku/Obi Government. The ticket understands and is committed to restructuring the Nigerian project and institutionalising a working, equitable and professional Nigerian system of governance and economics. This administration will build powerful institutions and not powerful individuals.
The restructuring that is acceptable to all is very practicable and doable and indeed can commence from the blast of the whistle for the incoming Atiku/Obi government in 2019. Am excited about this ticket because they possess the political will and the willingness to push through the constitutional process to create additional state in the Southeast for political and administrative balance, within the live of the new government. Personally, I expect that Atiku/Obi regime will, asap, ensure that all the seaports and airports in the Southeast and South south are effective, functional and operational. Taking urgent steps to clear all encumbrances and impediments for smooth movement of direct international goods, cargoes and passengers into these areas, will not only decongest the over burdened Lagos facilities and roads but will effectively restructure the economy and the ease of doing business in Nigeria. This ticket is committed to and will revive, restore and improve all critical federal government infrastructure in the Southeast, South south and the middle belt regions(federal road networks, NNPC depots, refineries and other federal institutions) for and to the benefit of all.
These are some of my reasons for rejoicing and for hope.
These are the reasons I stand with Atiku/Obi.
These are the reasons I will vote Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.
UM Esse(Ekpem)
Nwachinemere, Igbere.

Re: Zephar 4, Fiaat, Opel Record, Citron Palace And Toyota Crown. By U.m. Esse(ekpem by sultaan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oya Mod instant ban for the gentleman above
Ivegotsolutions:
I am amongst the multiple who are excited about the Atiku/Obi presidential ticket.
This excitement is not just because of the “correctness” of the partnership, my joy stems from the process through which they got here.The PDP convention/primary in Port Harcourt on the 6th-7th of October, 2018, which Atiku won,was very credible and transparent.As transparent as the process that KILLED the [3rd ] term agenda.
I watched it live on tv from the beginning till after midnight when NEPA did their usual and I slept. I saw part of the process of votes collation and counting as I was getting ready to go to church on Sunday. It was a flawless process! And kudos to all the contestants as well.Good spirit of sportsmanship!
The process and the Atiku/Obi ticket gives me hope and reaffirms my faith in Nigeria . Nigeria will be great again. The Atiku/Obi government, when elected, will kill nepotism, clannishness, incompetence and impunity. Nigeria can be recovered and revived. The Nigeria of our founding fathers, the Nigeria of the booming and glorious 1970s-1980s, the Nigeria of our dreams will rise again and from there, it will only get better and better. The Atiku/Obi ticket is the Nigeria's Damascus road of holistic conversion and recovery.
Of all the choices of presidential aspirants [PDP,APC,et al] available to me in Nigeria today, I stand with Atiku and will vote the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.
Peter Obi’s resume is towering and second to none in Nigerian political arena, perhapsonly to be compared (in terms of academic/educational qualifications) to late VP Alex Ekwueme's. But, unlike Ekwueme,Peter, in addition, has a certificate and the universal endorsement of excellency in performance, personality, conduct and character as a 2 terms(8 years)Executive Governor of a Nigerian state, Anambra! His life style in and out of power has been consistent and in sync with his religious belief, political ethics, marital status, parenting, business ethics, public and private living . He is a good role model.
Peter Obi is a value added and an asset to the ticket. His CV is public knowledge and verifiable. I have met him severally in different occasions and fora. But my first meeting with him was in the home of my dear friend, Chief Vincent Mgbemena, when the latter hosted the former at his residence . And this was before Peter reclaimed his Anambra Governorship mandate. I have since then seen and met him in various other circumstances, during and after his governorship. I have not seen any negative change in Peter’s person, personality, conduct, character or “airs” in Peter, before the Governor and Peter, after the Governor.The man is consistent and responsible through and through. Peter’s only flaw as I hear people say, (never had opportunity to confirm or refute) is that he is an “aka gum", "aradite“, "aka ikeudenwa". Let your Ibo friends “kowerntiate” for you. Obi, as the VP and Head of the nation's economic team will ameliorate the greed and excesses of the Nigerian contractors, political class and merchants of and in influence and power. The government of Atiku and Peter Obi will be cheaper, if not the cheapest to Nigerians, from 1999 to date.
The process and the ticket excite me because, if the political will is there, Nigeria can and will be fixed. Meaning that the process and successes of the PDP primary can be replicated in our Nigerian elections. Afterall if “PDP did it why can’t Nigeria do it”. Are they not Nigerians that mid-wifed and delivered the process?
Atiku needs no introduction and his CV is more than impressive. Obj confirmed that out of all the lot, Atiku is, not just only the most qualified, but also the most prepared. ”My former VP has rediscovered and re-positioned himself”.
The Atiku/Obi ticket excites me because the duo brought themselves by themselves to contest. No person(s) went to go and dust them from the shelves of irrelevance, inactivity and dormancy. Atiku bought and paid for his form himself. Both have been visible, active and participating in our national projects and discuses since their respective last assignments to the nation. Besides, both have equally been improving on themselves and credentials ever since.
Personally, it counts for much that Atiku is approachable, compassionate, friendly and pan-Nigerian. His explanations of the differences between Nigeria and Naija speaks volumes of his understanding of the realities and problems of this present Nigeria. Atiku is that ”grandpa in my pocket” who has a very solid and good relationship with his children, grand and even great grand children. Infact, Atiku is “oyiumuakaa”. Atiku is lively, vibrant, energetic and full of vitality. He can and will present himself in debates and campaigns. His speech and language are clear and distinct. And his contributions and reactions to issues are current and contemporary. His tone, attention and facts in his response to I Go Dye’s Instagram article came from the heart of a parent.
I met Atiku once in the house of another friend, Chief Okey Ezeibe. Atiku came with TINUBU to that outing. And they were quite close then. And this is the season of reconciliation, rediscovery,re-positioning and Damascus conversion. 2019 presidential election is for Atiku/Obi to lose. But God will forbid it.
I am an incurable optimist. I believe these past 3 years and until the 4th year are the very worst Nigeria will ever descend to. We have come full circle. "Never again, never again" will things be this bad. And just like 2015, including all the current perm 4 from 5 blocks and other trending permutations, it's equally, any other but Buhari.
Even the most ardent supporters of Buhari (my elder brother, OkaibeyaIgbere, Dairu Abdullahi, jumpout of the box. Oh, they had so much belief in Buhari) are very disappointed. As in 2015, Nigerians voted for "Mr. Clean", but he gave us a government that is dirty and corrupt. So in 2019, we will vote " Mr. Dirt", so that he will give us a government that is clean and incorruptible.
Atiku/Obi ticket is the best of the lot. This ticket gives me hope.
I was born and bred in the old East Central State until 1975. I grew up in Enugu. The Nigeria of my childhood was secure, efficient, fun and full of beautiful and fond memories. I am trapped in the nostalgic memories of Enugu in the 70s-80s. As young as I was I knew that life was safe,rich, meaningful and worthwhile. Human beings mattered and life was sacred and had respect. We went to the library, the Zoo and played outdoors in parks, fields, roads, gutter Uwani. We knew and relates with our neighbors. As a child, I never saw any corpse (dead body) on the roads. On our own as children, we could afford to buy Goody-Goody, toffee, hacks, buttermint, butter scotch, Horlicks and other candies, and even comics, like commando, Lance Spear man, Archie, etc, from pennies we got from uncles, aunties and rewards from parents. We looked forward to the celebrations of the children and independence day activities with funfair, match pasts and the eyes right salutes to the national, state and/or local government authorities.The favorite family drink for children was Treetop. This is, more or less, the life style of the typical civil/public servants' homes. They were the middle class. The system existed that ensured they could afford to buy( from their salaries), brand new automobiles. This class drove in Zephar 4, Fiaat, Morris Minor, 403, 404, Opel Kadett/Rekord, Cresceda and others. The upper class drove in Toyota Crown and Citron Palace(this one draws attention to itself during starting and stopping, because of it's "rising and falling". The Land Rover and Range Rover were the jeeps of the time.
Am excited because the Atiku/Obi Government will not only reenact these glories but will improve upon them. I personally see the emergence of a new class system: (1), " About to Have", (2), Middle class and (3), the "Haves" under Atiku/Obi. As against today's "Can't Have, " Don't Have" and "Over Haves".
It's a new day, yes, it is in Nigeria under Atiku/Obi Government. The ticket understands and is committed to restructuring the Nigerian project and institutionalising a working, equitable and professional Nigerian system of governance and economics. This administration will build powerful institutions and not powerful individuals.
The restructuring that is acceptable to all is very practicable and doable and indeed can commence from the blast of the whistle for the incoming Atiku/Obi government in 2019. Am excited about this ticket because they possess the political will and the willingness to push through the constitutional process to create additional state in the Southeast for political and administrative balance, within the live of the new government. Personally, I expect that Atiku/Obi regime will, asap, ensure that all the seaports and airports in the Southeast and South south are effective, functional and operational. Taking urgent steps to clear all encumbrances and impediments for smooth movement of direct international goods, cargoes and passengers into these areas, will not only decongest the over burdened Lagos facilities and roads but will effectively restructure the economy and the ease of doing business in Nigeria. This ticket is committed to and will revive, restore and improve all critical federal government infrastructure in the Southeast, South south and the middle belt regions(federal road networks, NNPC depots, refineries and other federal institutions) for and to the benefit of all.
These are some of my reasons for rejoicing and for hope.
These are the reasons I stand with Atiku/Obi.
These are the reasons I will vote Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.
UM Esse(Ekpem)
Nwachinemere, Igbere.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Le 2005 (orobo) For Sale At Give Away Price / Subaru Car Advice / Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.