Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy (2095 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Uebert Angel Rubbishes The #metoo Movement / The Hidden Dark Secrets Of #metoo Movement Tarana Burke Finally Exposed / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by EmagNig(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Photo of a leading figure in the #MeToo movement, Asia Argento in bed with 17-year-old boy has surfaced after she denied ever having anything to do with the boy.

The photo is that of her accuser Jimmy Bennett, now 22, in a Marina del Rey hotel room back in 2013 when Argento was already 37 years.

The pair are seen on a bed shirtless, their heads on a pillow and their arms entangled. The age of consent in California is 18.

According to TMZ, the photo was taken after Bennett and Asia had intercourse.

The 42-year-old actress has since denied she had sex with then 17-year-old Jimmy Bennett, despite claims she quietly arranged to pay $380,000 to her accuser: Jimmy Bennett, a young actor and rock musician

But according to text messages between Argento and a friend, which was obtained by TMZ, the actress admitted she had sex with him and it felt weird.

Asia Argento who is one of the first women to come forward in the #MeToo movement, having accused Harvey Weinstein of rape.

In a statement earlier released, Argento said her late boyfriend, celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain who committed suicide in June, gave money to Bnnett upon the condition that “we would no longer suffer any further intrusions in our life,”

A statement issued by Asia Argento agent said;

“I strongly deny and oppose the contents of the New York Times article… as circulated also in national and international news,”

“I am deeply shocked and hurt by having read news that is absolutely false. I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett.”

https://lailasnews.com/a-metoo-movement-leader-asia-argento-in-bed-with-17-year-old-boy/

lalasticlala

Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by EmagNig(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
more

Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by princechurchill(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
When the hunter become the hunted

You raped that Young man and still pay him $350,000 for non disclosure..

And still claim you don't know his age.

Madam you're a liar and a rapist who still wants to claim the victim

2 Likes

Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by Tamarapetty(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is his bick dig? sad
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lalasticlala there are more than 4threads detailing this same
stuff yet you didn't push anyone to front page.
The kind of hypocrisy in this world is beyond comprehension I
swear. If it was a man that was accused by now you'd have posted it on the front page .
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by tstx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
loloolololol

life eh
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by RichardDjhon: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by causewahala: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Men are not vindictive, else this woman ought be in jail by now. Two faced mofo!

Throwing boulders while living in a glass house! angry
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by RTSC: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Throw this woman in jail.

Paedophile.
Re: A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy by Charmingrascal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere. That's how it is, most of these women claiming to be victims of molestation and sexual abuse have at a point in time molested a younger male. When I see such stories my Primary school female teacher comes to my mind. I can't tell anyone how she molested me at a very young age. Perhaps she is somewhere now claiming sex abuse victim

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download. Link# Papa Roach – Who Do You Trust? Album 2019 / Mercy Aigbe And Iyabo Ojo Shut Down Rumors Of ‘bad Blood’ Existing Between Them. / Full List Of AMVCA 2020 Winners, Bbnaija Mercy Eke Shines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.