Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? (3091 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by binhozie(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
I was having this conversation with a girl and she claimed guys are the hornier party
I vehemently disagreed.
A guy can put his cravings under control, but a girl cant
We didnt agree, as we couldnt reach a consensus
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
binhozie:

I was having this conversation with a girl and she claimed guys are the hornier party
I vehemently disagreed.
biggest joke of the century!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ok you definitely got me cracking up here!
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by bgees(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
binhozie:

rokiatu:

biggest joke of the century!
cheesy
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Jaideyone(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
girls wany to have sex as much as guys want to. the only difference is that most girls have sex with people they love and care about but the guys are just willing to dump their load anywhere. even in a tree. so both sexes are equally Hot wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by femmy2010(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hmm
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2010
Same old story.

Fact:
Being Hot has nothing to do with gender.
One gender doesn't pretend about it, the other gender uses it as a bargaining chip.
Simple

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Carolece(f): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2010
Faher:

Same old story.

Fact:
One gender doesn't pretend about it, the other gender uses it as a bargaining chip.
Simple

True
Should read: One gender doesn't pretend about it and act immediately on it, the other gender uses it as abargaining chip when there are goats out there who exchange the "gift" for the chip/s
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

True
Should read: One gender doesn't pretend about it and act immediately on it, the other gender uses it as abargaining chip when there are goats out there who exchange the "gift" for the chip/s

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
If you say one gender has goats, is it not fair to say the other gender has cats? cheesy
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Pweety4me(f): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2010
Hot people tongue
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2010
You'll get there wink
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by whiteroses(f): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2010
deleted
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Carolece(f): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2010
Faher:

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
If you say one gender has goats, is it not fair to say the other gender has cats? cheesy
Excuses? Who out there buying puccy, females?

Well you can call the other gender cats yes, because we they are smart, they know how to hide their shyt. Goats hump in the middle of the road any time of the day with anything with zero care or regards for anyone.
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

Excuses? Who out there buying puccy, females?

Well you can call the other gender cats yes, because we they are smart, they know how to hide their shyt. Goats hump in the middle of the road any time of the day with anything with zero care or regards for anyone.

Oh, so much venom.
But I can understand, since you said you're close to 'hating that gender'
Btw, Some Cats do buy d3cks too, you know
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Carolece(f): 2:11am On Jun 26, 2010
Faher:

Oh, so much venom.
But I can understand, since you said you're close to 'hating that gender'
Btw, Some Cats do buy d3cks too, you know
I know, the most venomous snake is not as deadly as I am with hatred.

Yes I know, but I know only one cat of all the cats I know, but ALL the goats I know buy puccy.
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 2:16am On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

I know, the most venomous snake is not as deadly as I am with hatred.

Yes I know, but I know only one cat of all the cats I know, but ALL the goats I know buy puccy.

That's definitely an exaggeration but not far from the truth cheesy
But then, if the puccy is never free, can you blame the goat for purchasing it?
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Pweety4me(f): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2010
Faher:

You'll get there wink
*Makes faces*
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Faher(m): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Makes faces*
[size=5pt]
*Straightens her face by smiling at her, irresistibly*
[/size]
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by A40(m): 2:37am On Jun 26, 2010
Faher:

Same old story.

Fact:
Simple
Church. . Preach. . Tabernacle!!!
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by tpia5: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
it used to be guys but these days its girls, no kidding.
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Are we talking levels of intensity or over time? I'd say guys are hornier over longer periods, but girls are equally as intense when Hot... Or even wilder when they can comfortably act upon it.

angry
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Guys obviously
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Flytefalls: Are we talking levels of intensity or over time? I'd say guys are hornier over longer periods, but girls are equally as intense when Hot... Or even wilder when they can comfortably act upon it.

angry

flytefalls dearie, guess you are talking from experience, but why didnt you tell me that was what made you tensed up the last time we met:p. I would have calmed that tensed feeling for you with series of heavenly feelings... You see what u missed cheesy
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by segzicres(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Women obviously, its gotta go down when they are. Nen on the other hand have a lot of erection everyday but control it. So I'll say women are
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Flytefalls: Are we talking levels of intensity or over time? I'd say guys are hornier over longer periods, but girls are equally as intense when Hot... Or even wilder when they can comfortably act upon it.
Exactly, I had friends that used to be so holy and cringe ( pretend to) when they hear words like sex or penis or vagina, then they get married and can't help but launch into details of the stuff they do with their husband in very extensive risque vocabulary. Usually, I can't help but wonder, if they developed the talent overnight, or were they just putting it under wraps till they were comfortable enough to talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

flytefalls dearie, guess you are talking from experience, but why didnt you tell me that was what made you tensed up the last time we met:p. I would have calmed that tensed feeling for you with series of heavenly feelings... You see what u missed cheesy
Sorry you had not the balls to assert yourself wink
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Bludeville:
Exactly, I had friends that used to be so holy and cringe ( pretend to) when they hear words like sex or penis or vagina, then they get married and can't help but launch into details of the stuff they do with their husband in very extensive risque vocabulary. Usually, I can't help but wonder, if they developed the talent overnight, or were they just putting it under wraps till they were comfortable enough to talk about it.
Yes, you know! Men have more composure imo.
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Flytefalls:
Sorry you had not the balls to assert yourself wink

I had the balls to, but i don't jump forward. you see, i am one of the few if not the only male virgin on NL, that would have been an opportunity for you to taste how it feels to ride rough on an innocent cute virgin guy like me, and see how the first cum looks like.. you have missed such a great opportunity to see the crazy reaction on my face as you ride fun into my marrow... sorry but you missed that opportunity and passed it on to the next hot damsel coming my way grin
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by tpia5: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
The thread is to discuss who gets hornier, not for people to actually get h.orny.
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
tpia@:
The thread is to discuss who gets hornier, not for people to actually get h.orny.
Don't tell me those words are making you Hot, if they are, i guess you need a male virgin like me to eat your ear lobes and tongue lick the tip of those two oranges grin
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
@yetunde201, what are you doing here, you are suppose to be reading your books, its being long you stayed on this thread. i will report you to mummy. check you mail, you have a pm
Re: Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Omogeyoyo, later you wil be complaing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.