Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (38937 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Obierika(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:
A picture of him, his wife and kid would have put silence to the allegation

They're not allegations...it happened!

The guy actually beat up his wife

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg leave Duncan mighty go face ur own life

No go meet fg web make u hobless
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Obierika:

They're not allegations...it happened!

The guy actually beat up his wife

If the wife was indeed battered what is taking her long to release a statement?

Why can't she come out to confirm whether she was abused or not? Is she an illiterate that can't release a statement?
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thank God say d boy no resemble him papa
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Sinaj can you see yourself? This could have been me!

Do and born for me so I can feed our son laidis, you no gree! You don't want big belle after birth you still want to be slaying upandan!!! angry
You get green card?

Coz na wetin I dey find
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by JacksonOyibo: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley A child as big as that doesn't need to be spoon fed...

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by styless(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Say no domestic abuse

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:

I’m guessing the wife beating stuff actually happened bt it was a very old stuff that’s has long been settled probably since last year bt sm malicious people put it out now to spoil the goodwill and attention he’s getting now.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by krucifix(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Today, Duncan Mighty played the role of a doting father as he shared a video of himself feeding his son amidst his recent wife battering controversy.

Duncan Mighty in his response to the allegations didn't explicitly deny the claims but maintains he loves his wife and his marriage remains unshakeable.

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-shares-video-of-himself-feeding-his-son-amidst-wife-battering-controversy/

So?? ? Make we come dey cry?? ??
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by lielbree: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
viktohmarkz:

abeg keep quiet. bloggers would be using your head to drink garri
Mtweee Nigerians will see truth yet choose not to accept it.

He beat her blue black abeg. I'm from PH the news is all over.

Or did she trip and accidentally fall into his fist ?undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Inanslove(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:

That's the point......
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by nonix22(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
So he shouldn't feed his son again. Haba
Is it your feeding
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by cheftea: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
According to Psychology, this is a solid evidence that he really did batter his wife.
Seriously because if he is not guilty he wouldn't try to prove himself. Y the son.... Where is the wife. If he wants to come out clean.... He should be feeding the wife. He can't because her face is still trying to heal. He is fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by room089: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
People no know say na 'Ex man' dem dey find hin trouble o! grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by babeosisi: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
This shows you he is out of touch with parenting
The mom would allow this grown toddler feed himself.
She must have gone to her parents and he is being forced to be a parent.and doing a poor job at it
Heediot.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:
Wife beating fool. Just when your career was a bout to hit it big devil had to play tinko on top ur head.

Wene u fùck up big time.
Leave devil out of this. It is a made made thing
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Barney11: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2018
What are some parents bleaching their kids?
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:17am On Aug 23, 2018
lielbree:
Wife beating fool. Just when your career was a bout to hit it big devil had to play tinko on top ur head.

Wene u fùck up big time.
Have you ever asked what d wife did?, an not supporting any form of abuse at all, but some of the times some women do the most form of abuse with them mouths and actions. and besides I saw the pics, she wasn’t fu*kedup, anything could hv happened... and wait o, if that em wife love am at all,would she have gone so far as to post those pictures on the web knowing the guy had a single to be released the very next day?,some women sha, crazy...she was silly to have done that...
As a mata of fact em, some women no want them men progress at all,do all they can to tear and pull them down.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Kabaka100: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2018
If tge batterimg rumour is really true, am guessing its because his wife bad mouthed him for wanting to kneel 4 Davido. Women no like that kind of shit from their man
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by tiger28: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Image laundering AFTER battering! Too late Bro!
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by tiger28: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2018
LORDofODDS:
Make una leave dis man alone na, na crime again to be cele ne.

See as bloggers pack their kaya they wait for emm fall buh dem go fail like agbaya. IDAITS
What you dont know is that most likely, its his management team that will send that pic to bloggers in order to launder his image after battering his wife.... How come we never saw him feeding the boy before? This is to make him look like a doting father and Family Guy. Too late Bro!
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Creativity007: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
I ONLY WISH DUNCAN WILL LISTEN TO DAVIDO'S ADVISE AND PAY LESS ATTENTION TO THE MEDIA/PUBLIC WHILE HE FOCUS ON HIS CAREER.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by lielbree: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

Have you ever asked what d wife did?, an not supporting any form of abuse at all, but some of the times some women do the most form of abuse with them mouths and actions. and besides I saw the pics, she wasn’t fu*kedup, anything could hv happened... and wait o, if that em wife love am at all,would she have gone so far as to post those pictures on the web knowing the guy had a single to be released the very next day?,some women sha, crazy...she was silly to have done that...
As a mata of fact em, some women no want them men progress at all,do all they can to tear and pull them down.
From your first statement, u support violence. Wait till it happens to ur sister or daughter then ask her what she did.

As for his career, why didn't he think of that before beating his wife blue black? One guy was saying that any woman who cannot come out openly and say her husband beat her is a fool just like the man and deserves to be beaten.

U nl boys will just makeup any excuse for violence. Don't worry it will reach your loved ones.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2018
lielbree:

From your first statement, u support violence. Wait till it happens to ur sister or daughter then ask her what she did.

As for his career, why didn't he think of that before beating his wife blue black? One guy was saying that any woman who cannot come out openly and say her husband beat her is a fool just like the man and deserves to be beaten.

U nl boys will just makeup any excuse for violence. Don't worry it will reach your loved ones.
It’s been a while I followed this thread so I didn’t see your comment, just saw it now and thought you need some “clear”. From my very first statement it’s clear I focused on the mata at hand, it’s root cause and happenings, as a mata of fact em, ‘nuf English, mk I break an down for u... u just be fool, u no just get sense, na babes like u em, na em de turn anything when guy talk around and take am cause quarrel. exibitionist, talk talk...na to just de bone ur type na em beta pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Is Sarkodie Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.