Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos (28780 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
A Nigerian lady got emotional after she her boyfriend proposed to her against 'her imagination'. The single mother of one identified as Faith Dudu Heritage, took to Facebook to share pictures of the surprise marriage proposal which was pulled by her boyfriend in collaboration with his friends. 

The excited bride-to-be also prayed so that the blessing she received will befall other single ladies who might have lost hope. 

Congratulations to the intending couple. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/single-mother-of-one-rejoices-after-being-proposed-to-by-boyfriend-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Ever8054: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
a week ago a friend proposed to a mother of 2....but nobody hear am....

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
so whats your point now. make she no rejoice or what? Congrats to them though.
Ever8054:

56 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
If my baby mama sees this post now, I no go hear word.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
i'm a single mother of one but still yet the Lord show me his mercy.....

WHICH LORD? WHICH MERCY? undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Heartbender: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hope say her pikin no be girl child? We no wan hear tori tomorrow o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by iphunanya(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucky her
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
and so?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by donbachi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
My mouth shut up
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

you took the words outta my mouth!
She sounds like it's an achievement or rather a favour being done to her by the guy proposing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Lord is the lad that proposed to her.
Mercy is her daughter and the fact that Lord accepted Mercy, she is happy.

Sense nor go kill me jare cheesy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by quinSonia(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Heartbender:
I hope say her pikin no be girl child? We no wan hear tori tomorrow o

baba na Girl child she get ohgrin

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by MasterBaiter: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
The guy's original plan...

17 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If my baby mama sees this post now, I no go hear word.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Heartbender: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hehehe ori le o ti gbo ti gba grin
quinSonia:

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by quinSonia(f): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Heartbender:
Hehehe ori le o ti gbo ti gba grin

interpretcheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Heartbender: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Call me. Check my signature and I will grin
quinSonia:

interpretcheesy
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
quinSonia:

I hope it's not what am thinking.
Make story no enter later.
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok....more d*ick to her p*ssy den

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Tiimy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
you took the words outta my mouth!
She sounds like it's an achievement or rather a favour being done to her by the guy proposing.
he just saved her life by proposing

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by oyatz(m): 1:10am On Aug 23, 2018
If your baby mama is good on bed (of couse you know she is) ,good mannered and God fearing why not upgrade her to the Status of a wife and watch how she will be loyal you.

You will end her tears and the 'future tears' of your babies if you marry her.

Most of the young, suave and 'happening' babes we like to run after are not better than the baby mamas we 'deride and reject'

Assuming after dancing and rejoicing in your new mansion last night, you woke up this morning to rush and catch up with your daily activities as you are doing right now, and you saw your body still lying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked, You tried to pick up your iphone 6 to call your (Rev) pastor or relatives and you couldn't pick it up. You tried opening your wardrobe to pick some money you hid there and couldn't. You started crying but no one heard you. You try touching the gate to go out, but u just went right through it. You went outside and your house mates were chatting, but you were not recognised. After some minutes, you saw your house neighbours coming out of your room with a severe cry, hitting their hands on your brand new Range Rover Jeep.

All you could hear them saying is *"HE IS GONE"* or *"SHE IS GONE"* You stood there watching them cry their hearts out in pain. So you asked yourself *WHERE EXACTLY AM I GOING?*
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so soon. BRETHREN where exactly do you think you are going if you stop breathing right now?. *Are you aware of your final destination?*
Remember your creator now because we have a place to go. So start preparing. Share to a group. I choose you to prompt every one for eternity and the only Lord
and Saviour- *JESUS CHRIST.*HE alone can take you home (HEAVEN). Forward this message to help save a life!

*Please Note:* this message is compulsory to share,pls share because you might not be able to go round evangelising.
*GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING!*ure tears of your baby if you marry her.

IamAirforce1:
Is my baby mama sees this post now, I no go hear word.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2018
The baby daddy has done the right thing.congrats
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 4:14am On Aug 23, 2018
I can't marry a single mother

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by donjobill: 4:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Wishing them a happy married life full of understanding.
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Alexgeneration(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Why marry a second hand when you can get a brand new one.

#The manipulated man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations miss. This further goes to show that women need men a lot. The forming is just temporary, they get humble at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
That's not an engagement, it's called a rescue mission grin. The guy deserved to be congratulated....

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by Richdad50(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ever8054:

You mean it
Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by enshi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
There is always sincerity of intents and purposes in simple things... After checking how simple that table looks, how simple both are dressed, you can only but believe that the young man loves his lady and vice versa.

Note: I haven't condemned ostentatiousness, especially when the means are there. But believe you me relationships that have been found to grow into generations are always simple both at the beginning,middle and at the end ( till death did them part)

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos by BuhariM(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Girls and fornication ...... Why give birth before without anyone claiming responsibility...

They are overcrowding our population with bastards

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.