Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. (372 Views)

Get Udemy Courses For Free / Get Udemy Video Tutorials On Any Course / How To Make Money Doing Voice Over: A Complete Step-by-step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. by solomoneey: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
If you don't know what udemy is, please visit www.udemy.com and see for yourself and know if this information concerns you before you delete it.

Most of us in Nigeria, one way or the other had a dream of becoming one thing or the other but due to the fact that we don't have the resources to meet the requirement of what it takes we lay low and look for a way to cut our coat according to our seize. I have most of the information and materials most of you needs and it coming at a give away price, you can learn and also become a pro like others with the materials you will be getting from me.

With this video lecture materials you can do more than you can never imagine. It's a pure lecture that anyone will understand it following all the step by step instructions as you watch.

Below is the 15 categories of courses they offer, you can as well visit www.udemy.com and check out different courses as related to your field and ask me for the complete lecture materials. I will give them all to you.

Development
Business
IT & Software
Office Productivity
Personal Development
Design
Marketing
Lifestyle
Photography
Health & Fitness
Teacher Training
Music
Academics
Language
Test Prep

Note: Materials will be arrange into a flash drive and sent to you because the files are bigger than what you can download online based on our internet service in Nigeria, you don't want to buy a material for five thousand Naira and use twenty thousand naira data subscription to download only one. Like i said they complete courses.

Contacts:
Phone: 08035727296
E-mail: lyexecutive@gmail.com
Whatapp group: https:///GLfYSe

Re: Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. by bizza45: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
which videos do u have in it
Re: Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. by OneCorner: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Okay. Let me screenshot your email and number to them to confirm if it’s original

1 Like

Re: Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. by solomoneey: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2018
bizza45:
which videos do u have in it
Anyone you need, it's not scam ni

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense / Pls..who Knows Any Certifications In Website Design And Development? / How To Connect Domainking Domain Name To Blogger Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.