Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Make Money Doing Voice Over: A Complete Step-by-step Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Doing Voice Over: A Complete Step-by-step Guide (839 Views)

Get Udemy Online Courses At Cheap Rate, A Complete Step By Step Video Lecture. / Make Money Doing B-t-c Mining / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Doing Voice Over: A Complete Step-by-step Guide by SpockFederation: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2018
If you’ve ever had interest in doing Voice over, or have ever been fascinated and captivated by the Voice overs you hear in Radio ads/announcements, Television commercials/documentaries, Phone voicemails/IVRs, Instructional videos/Corporate narration or Cartoons and animation, then this is your opportunity to learn everything you need to know about Voice over, how to become a good Voice over artist/actor, and how to start making doing Voice over full-time or part-time.

Hi,

My name is Chibuike (Catalyst) Okoli from CatalystVoiceover.com , and I’m introducing to you my awesome Voice over training course titled; “A Complete Step-By-Step Guide to Becoming a Successful Voice over Talent in 2019”. This course is all the informative and instructional guide you’ll ever need to break into the Voice over industry!

It is a 109-paged eBook that goes deep into everything there is to know about the Voice over industry from my over 3 year’s experience (with practical and actionable steps/tips to follow).

I’ll work you step-by-step through the entire process!

Not only that... I’ll also show you physically how to do some of the tasks like Audio editing (by recording video tutorials of me explaining how to do it)!

So, you’re not just paying for written instructions – you’ll also get to watch me show you the practical steps and ‘how-to’ processes!
And the best part of it is, it is very affordable! In fact, for the first 150 people to book an order, I’ll be giving the book out at a 50% discount price!

The Course is valued at N7,000. But for the first 150 people to book an order for it, they’ll get it for N3,500 only!
So, take action now and secure your copy. Because after the first 150 buyers, I will start selling the Course for N7,000 (instead of N3,500)!
Other Voice over coaches and “Voice over gurus” charge tens of thousands of naira for Voice over training that is not even up to par with what you’re going to be getting from my Comprehensive training course!

[Release Dates]: I will release the book/course on the 29th of December 2018, and the 50% discount promo price will end on the 30th of January 2019!

What You'll Gain From My Ebook And Video Course:

• What is Voice over?
• Types and Genres of Voice over
• Size of the Voice over market
• Who should go into the Voice over industry?
• Basic qualifications needed
• Basic requirements needed
- Microphone recommendations
- Recording booth recommendations
- Audio editing software recommendations
• How to set-up a USB microphone and XLR microphone
• How to set-up a simple home studio
• How to record and edit your Voiceover using Audacity
• Basic Microphone/recording techniques to get better audio quality
• Voice over practice Scripts, Demo Scripts, and where to get them
• Vocal Warm-ups, Exercises and proper Voice training tips
• What your Voice overs should not sound like
• Tips for specific types of Voiceover
• Your Voice over Demo Reel
• How and where to get Voiceover work
- Voice over Marketplace website recommendations
- Social media recommendations
- Offline tips and strategies
- Your personal website
• How to properly brand your Voice over Business/Service
• How to market your Voice over brand and Get a consistent client flow
• Inspirational Voice over success stories
• Motivational speech every aspiring Voiceover talent needs to hear

With all this knowledge, you are guaranteed to receive the proper insight and training required to start going after your Voice over passion, and actually making money from it.

ADDITIONAL BONUS:

I will collect your email and phone number so that I will send you free updates/upgrades I make to the course; as I continue to add more recent and valuable information to the eBook, and record more instructional videos. In other words, you’ll have free access to any improvements I make to future editions of the eBook, and access to subsequent Video tutorials I release (all for just N3,500)!

So, if you really want to know all there’s to know about Voiceover, how to become a good Voice over artist and how to make money doing Voiceover, then I’ll advise you to take control of this opportunity.

SECURE YOUR COPY AT 50% DISCOUNT PRICE BY CONTACTING ME TODAY:

Send me a message with the title; “I WANT THE 50% DISCOUNT COPY”

Then tell me your name (surname and first name), tell me your email address and phone number.
Send this information to either my email or phone number (as text);

Email: nosrweb@gmail.com
Phone: +2348159261159

[Note]: The 50% discount price is N3,500 only. After the promo period, the ebook/course will go for N7,000.
Indicate your interest fast because, the release dates for the ebook/course is on the 29th of December 2018 - and the 50% discount promo price will end on the 30th of January 2019!

SOURCE: https://catalystvoiceover.com/voice-over-training-in-nigeria-voice-over-training-in-lagos-pdf/

CONTACT ME:
---------------

Email: nosrweb@gmail.com
Phone: +2348159261159

(1) (Reply)

✔✔New World - Webmasters!! / Suggestions Needed / Website With Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale At Great Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.