Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More (4672 Views)

Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Flagship Killer? Iphone X Clone? (UNBOXING) / Pocophone F1 - The Xiaomi $300 Saviour! (REVIEW) / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by Jaylinksone: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Pocophone F1 a brand new phone that just debut from Xiaomi.What exactly do you know about the name Poco,well that's also a new name to me but the name is given to one the new released from Xiaomi and is called POCOPHONE F1.The android which surfaced online few hours ago has been review,showing a good features just like the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite though there is a great work in different.

Poco F1 currently not available in most just few country will soon have this device as soon as possible but as for the first time,it will have it way in India and follows francs and some other countries. The Pocophone F1 cost more like the galaxy's and the iPhones series.It Has a very good features though also having a big notch on the top screen.It also supports some few colors,black red and blue but if you really want to best switch over to the red color.

A post published on Linkslogs noticed me about the arrived droid,leaving some attractive photos behind and with more spec that serves as the full review.Check it out and drop your comment of what you think. SEE LINK BELOW
http://www.linkslogs.com/2018/08/specs-review-all-you-need-to-know-about-xiaomi-mi-a2-lite.html
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2018
I saw the the review on XDA developers page, Nice phone
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by judajix(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Am certainly going to get this phone, SD 845, pungmobile will suffer
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by InansBobo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
OK..
Make up to $100 by Facebook research. Click on my signature
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by jayauthentic(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tonto Dike don enter phone biz?

1 Like

Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by Tallesty1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
You Company?

pocohantas
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by Mustack: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
What's the price in Nigeria
Re: Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
You Company?

pocohantas

LOL! I can assure you, I have no hand in this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Internet Access Revenue To Hit $4.4b / Sold / Temple Run Now Available On Nokia Symbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.