Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused (817 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
#Why does tuface suddenly make dbanj sound silly and illeterate?

#Why does mochedda suddenly make kel and sasha  look fat and old ?

#Why does M.I make modenine look like and sound like someone's granddad?

#Why did the late Dagrin all of a sudden make ajasa sound like pasuma?

#Why does Bornstar make general pype sound difficult to understand?

#Why does the prince make other rappers sound like theyre working too hard?

#Why does skuki look like an all encompass immitation of so many other artistes?

#Why do i foresee Wande cole leaving Mo-hits?

PLS CONTINUE. . .LETS SPEW OUR THOUGHTS HERE AND PLS ANSWER ANY OF THE ABOVE IF U CAN
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by tosinaded(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
See jst take back the bornstar ish. . . . .
U keep promoting this guy and talking down on pype!
Are u paid 4 this?
Pype difficult to understand? Wut does bornstar spit
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by cold(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2010
^^^^ on top of that,there's nothin interesting about mo cheddah.Kel is much prettier & head & shoulders above her in all ramifications,geddit?
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by eldee(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2010
cold:

^^^^ on top of that,there's nothin interesting about mo cheddah.Kel is much prettier & head & shoulders above her in all ramifications,geddit?

Actually . . . I saw Mo'chedda and I started noticing that she's not as fat as Sasha and Kel cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by cold(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2010
eldee:

Actually . . . I saw Mo'chedda and I started noticing that she's not as fat as Sasha and Kel cheesy cheesy
Kel is not fat,she's well proportioned cheesy,and like i said earlier she's a lot prettier,i presume we can all agree on that.In short,she out of Cheddah's league.
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by A40(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2010
eldee:

When Mo'Cheddah starts carrying that brickhouse butt on Kel's backside get back to me bruv. As for looks abeg Mo'Cheddah na shalamz where Kel dey

@Laggchick
Tuface is obviously on another level. I don't know any artiste of this generation on his stratosphere
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by chika98: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2010
Sasha is fat?
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2010
tosinaded@:

See jst take back the bornstar ish. . . . .
U keep promoting this guy and talking down on pype!
Are u paid 4 this?
Pype difficult to understand? Wut does bornstar spit

i love em both hunny. .dont get me confused wink wink wink
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2010
cold:

ma gurl mo-chedda has got mor swag. .her flow is tighter and d amount of fuckn kel has been up to m sure ma girl mo's pussy is tighter 2 . .lol
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2010
eldee:

GBAM !!
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by cold(m): 1:35am On Jun 26, 2010
laggchick:

ma gurl mo-chedda has got mor swag. .her flow is tighter and d amount of fuckn kel has been up to m sure ma girl mo's kitty is tighter 2 . .lol
Ok i get the picture,mo'cheddah's ur friend,cool.
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2010
cold:

Kel is not fat,she's well proportioned  cheesy,and like i said earlier she's a lot prettier,i presume we can all agree on that.In short,she out of Cheddah's league.

It aint al about bootie hun. .i c d look on ma boi's eye when we c mo. .he doesnt have dat same luk on his face when we see kel. .#foodforthought
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by eldee(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2010
cold:

Kel is not fat,she's well proportioned  cheesy,and like i said earlier she's a lot prettier,i presume we can all agree on that.In short,she out of Cheddah's league.
A-40:

When Mo'Cheddah starts carrying that brickhouse butt on Kel's backside get back to me bruv. As for looks abeg Mo'Cheddah na shalamz where Kel dey

Forget butt . . . Kel is a step away from Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson with her 'well proportioned' body. grin grin
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2010
cold:

Ok i get the picture,mo'cheddah's your friend,cool.

ooooopppssss. . .and so is kel anyway. .but mo is hotter,sounds better and makes far better songs
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2010
eldee:

Forget butt . . . Kel is a step away from Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson with her 'well proportioned' body. grin grin

i beeeeeeeeggggggg to disagree ! ! ! !
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by A40(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2010
laggchick:

ma gurl mo-chedda has got mor swag. .her flow is tighter and d amount of fuckn kel has been up to m sure ma girl mo's kitty is tighter 2 . .lol
How do you know? Are you her p!mp? And i guess Mo is the Holy Virgin Mary right. More swag How do you define swag? What is swag to you might be rag to someone else

eldee:

She just gained some weight sometime ago thats all! Go watch that We Are Africans remix video again. Abeg free matter i no dey take that gyal play grin grin. Mercy Johnson and her Dr 90210 tetas? Kel is all natural jor
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by shotster50(m): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2010
LWKMD funny thread,
So true about Skuki, gosh i dont even know what to make of them ( watered down version of Durrella + D'banj?)
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by cold(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2010
laggchick:

It aint al about bootie hun. .i c d look on ma boi's eye when we c mo. .he doesnt have dat same luk on his face when we see kel. .#foodforthought
oh i see,your judgement is based on the lust in your b/frnd's eyes when he sees mo.So much for tastes lipsrsealed
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by adekampe: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2010
Lol, funny but true
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
for me. i think Dbanj's music career is over for now. we are tired of junk music.
Re: What The Future Of The Music Industry Holds?**confused by laggchick: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
shotster50:

LWKMD funny thread,
So true about Skuki,  gosh i dont even know what to make of them ( watered down version of  Durrella + D'banj?)

. .sooo true . .theyve got nothing to bring into the game #dead

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music / List Of Artists On 9icealapomeji Anthem / Fed Up Of Upcoming Artists Who Dnt Wana Create Quality Songs: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.