Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Akpos fought a giant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akpos fought a giant (443 Views)

Photos Of A ‘giant’ Man With His Smallish Girlfriend / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos fought a giant by newlinecomm(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2018
My people … my people

Nobody knows the cause but all we know is that Akpos refused to agree

In few minutes Akpos was heavy and brute with mean face hopping and jumping around

Oooh my God… quess what…

Akpos is fighting a huge and tall guy… while people are holding him down against confrontation to the huge guy

Akpos refused to agree he is flexing muscle against the firm grip of the crowd that prevents him from getting close to the huge guy who is five times his size

After the show lets hear what gives Akpos the courage

Akpos… Akpos, guy you were heavy down the earth against the tall guy… please tell us, whats the source of your courage and effrontery against that huge guy

Me? Fight a giant?

Did I tell you I want to die young shocked

There are quicker and easier way to die

But not in the hands of a macho man shocked

All the muscle I was flexing is just for my babe to notice me… that’s all grin

G

Godman Sabastine Tochukwu
Re: Akpos fought a giant by mikejj(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2018
7:57 am.

1 Like

Re: Akpos fought a giant by newlinecomm(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Archived

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Police Boss In Court For Defiling, Impregnating His 15-yr Old Niece / Many Girls Can Do What Chioma Is Doing, But Chioma May Be??? / Son Of Former CBN Boss Kneels Down To Propose To Nigerian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.