Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Want To Start My Own Makeup Line? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Start My Own Makeup Line? (1719 Views)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start My Own Makeup Line? by ritzop: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Do you want to start your own makeup line or brand?
Do you want to have your own 3D mink eyelahes brand?
Do you want to brand your own eyeshadow,primer,setting spray or any makeup product?

We can help you achieve this with small capital and low MOQ

For more details contact 08052018904
IG Dorahcosmetics.ng
Re: I Want To Start My Own Makeup Line? by ritzop: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Private label makeup products and own your brand

Re: I Want To Start My Own Makeup Line? by ritzop: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2019
You want to start your own private Label business?@Dorahcosmetics.ng we will help you design,produce,brand,package and deliver your products to your doorsteps!All products are covered with your private label!

(1) (Reply)

Skinny Vs Curvy / Hit or Miss:Tiwa Savage And Karen Igho At Omawumi's Concert / Best Hairstyles For Women Based On Face Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.