Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo (735 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by faseblex(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2018
A young lady was dumped on Twitter by her boyfriend after she shared a photo of them having dinner but concealed his face with an emoji.

Some interpreted the gesture to mean that the girl was protecting the boy by trying to hide his identity, But the boy didn't think so and he told her to delete his number from her phone and never post him if she's going to hide his face.

See below.

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/young-man-breaks-up-with-his-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Chai! e no gud ooo
Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by SifonAbasi(f): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
I can't hang with a partner who is not proud to show me off.
Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by Rasheed2567: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2018
orisirisi
Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by Thebwoy: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2018
The guy was friendzoned
Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by Mariangeles(f): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Maybe she was trying to be mysterious...
Re: Young Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend On Twitter After She Posted This Photo by Preshy561(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2018
guys hardly post their gfs pics on social media but they can post their money,male friends,cars and all whatnot, when you ask them why they don't post their gfs pic ,they will tell you that they are on low key,really

well,the girl should have dropped him outta the pics rather than covering him with emoji. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / How To Enjoy Wedding Night (nauthy Chat 18+) / I Want To Be Like This Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.