Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti (766 Views)

”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Urbanmusic: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2018
We call him Bobrisky’s brother, even though he says he doesn’t want to be referred to as that.. But then, Meet Jay Bugatti, if you haven’t.

He’s another delectable Nigerian cross-dresser living his life. He posted the photo above on his Instagram page and captioned it..

“I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady… All thanks to my dearie”

See the photos below:-

https://www.urbanmusic.co/i-was-born-as-a-boy-but-right-now-i-am-changing-to-a-beautiful-lady-bugatti/

Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Urbanmusic: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2018

Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Tamarapetty(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Another wasted deek.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Beautiful dude, shine on
Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Wahala dey oooo
Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by gatecrash123: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2018
wasted sperm and egg
Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Bobrisky will be like... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by pemiakd: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2018
This one con worse pass Bobbyrisky
Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wetin dis country dey turn into..... I dey happy say no body dey too hear about bobrisky.. Now dis wan don come with him own...
Re: I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti by sunnysunny69(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Another Bobrisky loading............

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals Nipple In New Photoshot, Fans React(see Reactions) / Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her / Nana Ama Mcbrown Tattoo Her Husband Name On Her Waist And Her Fans Didn’t Like F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.