Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate (11650 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by 2016v2017: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Donald95:
PMB Paedophile Mumuhammadu Buhari will never do anything about it.

Small by small update on Billions of naira plus PVC found in Dauras house is becoming scarce.

Looter Orji Uzor Kalu Amaechi e.t.c is yet to be arrested.

I know short memory span Zombies has forgotten about Ikoyi $43.4 million money probe. Do you know nobody arrested Ex Nia boss and the money vanished?

YADIWA God still dey na his hand we dey gidigbam
let God give us who will probe Buhari regime after he goes back to Daura 2019
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by ladenz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:
Is he a guy or is she a girl?

I thought she was a guy but someone told me he is a girl sad
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Olukat(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
NYSC means nothing to this Government and it has lost it's relevance in Nigeria shocked shocked
What is left now is for someone to challenge the relevance of NYSC in court and use Kemi's case as reference.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by AfonjaSlaves(f): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr integrity zai Barber the corruption fighter when are you going to probe that polytechnic graduate with Oluwale certificate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by oladele00(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is it buhari that did the fake certificate for her... Bubu till 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by BabaO2: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
anigbajumo:
I just like this lady,she is very intelligent nd vocal,she is no nonsense Lady, av watched her in program times without number, she is one of few female activist we have in Nigeria.....
is she the one at NPA?,she should keep quiet...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by usamali(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
madam don't bother he can't hear you oooh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by wink2015(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
THIS IS A DISTRACTION!

People like Aisha Yesufu should join the call for the RESTRUCTURING OF THE NIGERIA FEDERALISM.

If Nigeria is restructured we will have a better country that will join the league of developing countries.

We should not be deceive by all this SMOKESCREEN.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by soso101: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nbote:
Anyone who actually expected d govt to take action is on a codeine diet and those who kip ranting about d President's integrity are on a zombie diet

including tramadol and rafenol, because Mr. President also has no certificate.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by soso101: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
kirkwood:
Kemi deserves to be sacked. It's an insult to several young Nigerians who sacrifice their lives and future to serve their fatherland.

She is not the only one who knows how to forge certificates.

For the sake of all innocent NYSC members who lost their lives while serving their fatherland, sack her!

She has to serve as a lessons to others who think they are smarter than others.

Sack her now!!!!

Story for the gods. does bubu have certificate?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by soso101: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
oladele00:
Is it buhari that did the fake certificate for her... Bubu till 2023
you must be high on drugs.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Glink2018(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Making mountains out of molehills

Go sit-down.

And face your BBOG project.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Noble11(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ekez:
That case has been swept under the carpet .
Tomorrow you will hear that she was working for Saraki and that bubu wanted to sack her long time ago but the enemies of Nigeria arm-twisted the president
��
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by princeemmma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
i can't just continue wasting my time on unnecessary things like this, next undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Ekez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Noble11:

Tomorrow you will hear that she was working for Saraki and that bubu wanted to sack her long time ago but the enemies of Nigeria arm-twisted the president
��
Eziokwu ma broda

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by ofwest47(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Aisha Yesufu is one the girls being used by Nigerian Looters Association to hate speech Buhari and his administration imaging her slamming the future accountant general of the United Nations general Assembly compared with you semi demi half educated girl. embarassedAisha Yesufu is one the girls being used by Nigerian Looters Association to hate speech Buhari and his administration imaging her slamming the future accountant general of the United Nations general Assembly compared with you semi demi half educated girl.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Akabuking: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Stupidity at its peak
Who is aisha esuf again
google it

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by djon78(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
I knew the kind of pain, stress it took me to get my exemption certificate and then to hear a minister serving the federal government forged her own, and the government sweeping it under the carpet is a terrible injustice to the high heavens.

We live in a society where so much injustice is being perpetrated on daily basis but God watches everything.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Dollabiz: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
So there are people who still thinks that Buhari has integrity. Na wa o.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by UncleJudax(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
ednut1:
Shameful and shameless. Adeosun came from the Uk. Uk pple wud have resigned asap and owned up.
It has to do with the environment. Nigeria is toxic.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
blackpanda:

why not go and ask her

And no. i am not a muslim, nor from the north. So dont be a bigot
If you have conscience, you wouldnt ask me to go and ask her...

It means you lack values
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by blackpanda: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
PresidentAtiku:
If you have conscience, you wouldnt ask me to go and ask her...

It means you lack values
[/s]

Get lost
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by obi58: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
The case has been swept to 'za oda room'
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Get lost
lol...you lack self worth
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Venici: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
blackpanda:
ok i just checked, this useless woman is a self professed enemy of Buhari.

What i wonder is why still expecting so much from him. You say u dont like somebody but you are still so obsessed with everything the person does
lol! Wise man like you. Why do you off your brain?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Venici: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
ofwest47:
Aisha Yesufu is one the girls being used by Nigerian Looters Association to hate speech Buhari and his administration imaging her slamming the future accountant general of the United Nations general Assembly compared with you semi demi half educated girl. embarassedAisha Yesufu is one the girls being used by Nigerian Looters Association to hate speech Buhari and his administration imaging her slamming the future accountant general of the United Nations general Assembly compared with you semi demi half educated girl.
Lol! Like Bubu like his followers. Bunch of incoherent people who can't think straight

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Splashme: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ekez:
ftc
That case has been swept under the carpet .
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by ivandragon: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2018
pmb's social media !d!0ts are professional goal post shifters.

they do not want pmb to be held to the same standards they have used to judge others in the past.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate by Kfed4ril(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
blackpanda:
ok i just checked, this useless woman is a self professed enemy of Buhari.

What i wonder is why still expecting so much from him. You say u dont like somebody but you are still so obsessed with everything the person does

Not when the person happens to be your president, so whatever he does affects us one way or another. Believe me if buhari was a private person he can hire a truck pusher to head his finance dept of this private company and no body will give a flying F.uck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: Why Buhari Should Release Deji Adeyanju / PDP To Lai Mohammed: INEC Failed, Atiku Won The Presidential Election / Profile Of Jafiya Lydia Shehu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.