Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48688 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Busy76: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9n65anE5qE

Festus Keyamo, the minister of state for labor and employment, has opposed President Muhammadu Buhari’s stance on the naira redesign program.
Keyamo, who is also the official spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, said during a live interview appearance on Channels Television on Friday that Buhari was given the incorrect advice to ignore the Supreme Court’s ruling regarding the legality of the old naira notes.

He stated that nobody should be above the law and that Buhari’s actions were in violation of the Supreme Court’s ruling.

The president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, sanctioned the continued use of the old 200 naira notes as legal cash until April 10th on Thursday during a national broadcast.

The president announced that the Central Bank of Nigeria will reintroduce the old 200 naira notes into circulation (CBN).

The previous N500 and N1,000, however, are no longer accepted as legal money, he added.

This goes against a previous Supreme Court order on the subject that ordered all old notes to continue to be legal money until a final ruling was made in the case that was before the high court.

In an effort to deflect responsibility, Keyamo claimed in an interview on Friday that he wasn’t among those who advised Buhari on the matter, but that if he had been, he would have advised the President to fully abide by the Supreme Court’s order and permit the old naira notes to continue in use past February 10 while the case is being finally decided by the high court.

“If I were to advise him (President Buhari), I would have advised differently. I did not advise him, it’s not my responsibility, I don’t know who.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ttalk: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gbam

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu brought APC to power.

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by shuttox: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Cry more
Idiot
It's affecting him now

Buhari press their neck harder

479 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC government and madness

May God forbid anything like APC president again.

396 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jalinspy(f): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.

681 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Rexxie234(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ttalk:
Gbam
E don happen

6 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Smithkafors(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Una never serious. Where una dey when ASUU dey on strike.

PO for president

410 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari is really pressing APC urchins blockos very hard at this moment and the hardest part of it is that, the common citizens are passing through the balls pressing and the worst thing is buhari belongs to everybody and also buhari belongs to nobody tongue
shuttox:
Cry more
Idiot
It's affecting him now

Buhari press their neck harder

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

83 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by shuttox: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Smithkafors:
Una never serious. Where una dey when ASUU dey on strike.

PO for president
Thank my brother

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy APC fighting APC?? How did Nigeria ever arrived with APC @ the national stage?

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Mindcure: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
God is involved

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
El-Rufai has been disobeying court
Court release Nnamdi Kanu and the court was disobeyed, he was never released
Why is Supreme Court disobedience now an issue

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by socialmediaman: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keyamo? Make e ask em colleague FFK wetin e talk wey DSS tell am make e de come office every day o

17 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
H
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Follow governors dey yarn akpata, if DSS invite you now, you will start seeking public sympathy like your partner in speech analysis

48 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
You guys will soon know how powerful a president in Nigeria is, someone that can grant freedom to a criminal convicted by the supreme court.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by samogo1: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Now they so much care about the citizens. When students were home for 8 months, it didn't cause anarchy.

This is the best decision Buhari has done as a president. May God protect him and his intention.

No vote buying.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ubaobi: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
When courts granted bail and the FG refused to obey, you hailed buhari as a no nonsense man, when a sitting chief judge was disgracefully removed from office without following due process, you all hailed, when innocent protesters were shot with live bullets you all hailed and mocked the dead. When Soldiers were sent to the east in the name of python dance,.you all hailed, when the train was attacked in kaduna and an innocent doctor tweeted that she had just been shot, you mocked her asking " are you dead?." When a certain demography was threatened with being treated" in the language they understand". You all hailed. Now that you are being treated in the language you understand you are all running around like headless chickens. Karma is very sweet. The jungle has matured. Anybody caught disturbing the peace of our lovely country in the name of protest should be shot on sight. the same governors who heartlessly hoarded our covid palliatives after ordering us to stay at home are now claiming fake love for "our people" . Very funny.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confused party. Keyamo still blamed the pdp during his chat with seun okinbaloye this evening grin. They'd continue to blame the pdp for their woes till they leave office in May.

Someone should advise these guys to caution themselves oo. Buhari is a war General and former head of state. He couid order their arrest and nothing would happen oo. His antecedents have shown.

46 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by inforesource: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol, why didn't these people flex these their muscles few years back? Suddenly grandollar, hellrufy, JAGABAN etc now order against the president. Life na lesson. I need my old notebook to write.

13 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by inoki247: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Some part of the country don dey experience Anarchy already now or which anarchy e still dey talk....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by olaric(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has punched these guys below the belt lolp

26 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keyamo knows the Law but he doesn't know Economics and Finance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MikoB: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

31 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.