Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Glamour For The Npower Teachers in Rivers State To Be Absorbed by the state govt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glamour For The Npower Teachers in Rivers State To Be Absorbed by the state govt (425 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / # Finally N-power Volunteers To Be Absorbed,into The Fed. Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glamour For The Npower Teachers in Rivers State To Be Absorbed by the state govt by honestivo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
The glamour for the Npower teachers in Rivers state to be absorbed by the state govt. ln the quest to recruit 10,000 teachers it will be nice and apt cause this will save time and resources since they are already in the system
Re: Glamour For The Npower Teachers in Rivers State To Be Absorbed by the state govt by honestivo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
honestivo:
The glamour for the Npower teachers in Rivers state to be absorbed by the state govt. ln the quest to recruit 10,000 teachers it will be nice and apt cause this will save time and resources since they are already in the system
I pray the govt will yield to this humble and wise request
Re: Glamour For The Npower Teachers in Rivers State To Be Absorbed by the state govt by honestivo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
just like what the plateau state just did

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Professional Chef / Fake Job Addresses / Wednesday 29th August, 2018. Here Are Your Latest Job Vacancies For Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.