Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump (1285 Views)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
The US president Donald J Trump in a tweet last night instructed his secretary of state Mike Pompe to look into the injustice going on in xenophobic South African, against the white minority farmers.

The last decade has recorded a drammatic increase in hostility towards white minority and even other Africa migrants living in South Africa.

@seun front page

Mukina2

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by amaniro: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
And the xenophobic attacks continue.

South Africans are toxic.

USA a watch dog of the world.

Seize those white people landundecidedafter all they dragged it from the real south Africans.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by OneCorner: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oya. Trump placing sanction on SA because of dem killing igbos.
Trump can never turn a blind eyes on us.
India next
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by bedspread: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
That's an Active President!!

Every illegality should be checked... no matter who it is

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
amaniro:

Seize those white people landundecidedafter all they dragged it from the real south Africans.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
bedspread:
That's an Active President!!

Every illegality should be checked... no matter who it is

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Look at this fcvucktard still don't see the bigger issue at play here by right wing white supremist. Trump has no say or right in SA land issue this is about us not the USA. Anyway South Africans don't trade that much with US anymore and they aren't even the biggest investors in SA. WE are going East Bleep the west.

You should also learn to stop worshiping your white mans ass*s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by bedspread: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jkay187:

Look at this fcvucktard still don't see the bigger issue at play here by right wing white supremist. Trump has no say or right in SA land issue this is about us not the USA. Anyway South Africans don't trade that much with US anymore and they aren't even the biggest investors in SA. WE are going East Bleep the west.

take a look at ur dirty words...
You only know how to brag... those that know will slimply do the Right thing..
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jkay187:

Stop ranting

He can destroy SA economy with sanction and Zimbabwe would look like child play. Just yesterday south africa ran depreciated 1.7 against the dollar because of his tweet only.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
What tha fvck is Trump's business in SA's land issue?

I mean how many times has any Afrikan Country meddled in the affairs of the United Snakes of Amerika?

South Afrika is a sovereign state & no bastard should dictate to her on how to handle her internal disputes. How tha fvck did you think those Apatheid bastards got those farmlands in the first place?

5 Likes

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Zoharariel:
What tha fvck is Trump's business in SA's land issue?

I mean how many times has any Afrikan Country meddled in the affairs of the United Snakes of Amerika?

South Afrika is a sovereign state & no bastard should dictate to her on how to handle her internal disputes. How tha fvck did you think those Apatheid bastards got those farmlands in the first place?
That Dotard is not speaking for America. He's taking his cue from Tucker Carlson of Racist Faux News. Majority of Americans including yours truly do not take the racist pig seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by okwabayi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
This man talks and tweets anyhow. It's the reason why one can form any news and attribute it to him.
I can imagine him saying something about the Obasanjo vs Buhari drama in the near future.

Some examples of fake news I've seen directed at him:
1. Trump to deport all Black people back to Africa -- I wouldn't lie I believed this statement at the time.

2. Trump to defend the rights of Biafra.

I will try and remember then post others.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
okwabayi:
This man talks and tweets anyhow. It's the reason why one can form any news and attribute it to him.
I can imagine him saying something about the Obasanjo vs Buhari drama in the near future.

Some examples of fake news I've seen directed at him:
1. Trump to deport all Black people back to Africa -- I wouldn't lie I believed this statement at the time.

2. Trump to defend the rights of Biafra.

I will try and remember then post others.

Most of the news that assert that Trump made a derogatory statement about Africa are fake news

Since he decleared to run for president June 2015, this is the first statement he mentioned Africa.

The shit*hole comment, he didn't say it publicly.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by CSTR1005: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Oya. Trump placing sanction on SA because of dem killing igbos.
Trump can never turn a blind eyes on us.
India next
A yoruba skull mining troglodyte trying to be witty.

I hope you didn't hurt yourself trying to be a more ridiculous version of Johnny Bravo.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by CSTR1005: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That Dotard is not speaking for America. He's taking his cue from Tucker Carlson of Racist Faux News. Majority of Americans including yours truly do not take the racist pig seriously.
But honestly, the south african issue is a serious one that deserves global attention.

Those guys are xenophobic to anything that breathes.

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by panafrican(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jkay187:

We all know who is behind that lobbying. They are trying to immigrate " en masse " ( in droves) to America, that is why they are demonizing Black South Africans. The only thing they are not telling Trump is why are Black so angry at them, what did they do.
They tried such a propaganda on purpose to immigrate to Australia but the Australians turned them back. They cannot immigrate to Canada because Canada can't stand such a group of racist people. They can't go to Western Europe because Europeans are tired and sick of scumbag race supramacists.
Their only hope is to bring Trump on their side. They will fail when things start pouring out in the media about the ugly untold story of the apartheid regime.

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by MPSA(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2018
CSTR1005:

But honestly, the south african issue is a serious one that deserves global attention.

You see why we're Xenophobic, Because of people like you, We careless about Trumpet , He must f*ck off.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2018
panafrican:

We all know who is behind that lobbying. They are trying to immigrate " en masse " ( in droves) to America, that is why they are demonizing Black South Africans. The only thing they are not telling Trump is why are Black so angry at them, what did they do.
They tried such a propaganda on purpose to immigrate to Australia but the Australians turned them back. They cannot immigrate to Canada because Canada can't stand such a group of racist people. They can't go to Western Europe because Europeans are tired and sick of scumbag race supramacists.
Their only hope is to bring Trump on their side. They will fail when things start pouring out in the media about the ugly untold story of the apartheid regime.

So you believe in murder in order to acquire that land? Do you also believe that you yourself should have to pay for the sins of your great-great-grandparents?
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Atigba:

Stop ranting

He can destroy SA economy with sanction and Zimbabwe would look like child play. Just yesterday south africa ran depreciated 1.7 against the dollar because of his tweet only.

Yes ten years ago he could have destroyed SA's economy as of today SA's biggest export partners are China followed by EU and the continent.

What you don't understand is that the Rand is the most traded emerging market currency and it has been volatile way before the tweet because of Turkish problems and a sell of in emerging market currency. Zimbabwes issues had more to do with Mugabes rule not just sanctions, and we from SA cannot just sit back and watch inequality eXpand by not intervening just because we want to please US imperialist.

You need to get your facts right before you come and spew your ignorance because much of Trumps tweets are based on misinformation and outright baseless racist bigotry by Afriforum and its USA based right wing affiliates.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2018
CSTR1005:

Stop commenting from your *Asss*.

Why does it deserve global attention is it because it affects the status quo of minorities who still feel entitled to the resources of SA. The issue of land reform must be dealt with by SAns under the guide of our own constitution and it must include all SAns.

You call us xenophobic yet some of your kin come here to SA not to contribute to its development but to destroy the lives of children by there activities.

Stop seeking attention boy.

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Atigba:

So you believe in murder in order to acquire that land? Do you also believe that you yourself should have to pay for the sins of your great-great-grandparents?

This is not about sins of the past but its to do with equality and equal land ownership for all SAns. There are white farmers who murder blacks and bury them, in shallow graves. This is never reported by Western media because it doesn't fit the narrative of whites being murdered.

You need to read to broaden your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Jkay187:

Yes ten years ago he could have destroyed SA's economy as of today SA's biggest export partners are China followed by EU and the continent.

What you don't understand is that the Rand is the most traded emerging market currency and it has been volatile way before the tweet because of Turkish problems and a sell of in emerging market currency. Zimbabwes issues had more to do with Mugabes rule not just sanctions, and we from SA cannot just sit back and watch inequality eXpand by not intervening just because we want to please US imperialist.

You need to get your facts right before you come and spew your ignorance because much of Trumps tweets are based on misinformation and outright baseless racist bigotry by Afriforum and its USA based right wing affiliates.

You know nothing

This is the same rant Zimbabweans were ranting then, and who do you think the Europeans are? Can't speak for the Chinese.

See, I overheard Julius Malema calling for the killing of white people, he was specifically giving instructions on how to kill them.

This is race war that barstad is trying to start, no main stream media has actually been given attention to the brutality going on in SA. Which is the reason am glad Donald Trump is drawing people attention to SA.

This is publicly calling for the destruction of the Caucasian race and any reasonable person should be concern, because your skin color live all over the world as well.

I am not totally against the redistribution of lands from the white minority farmers with compensation, what am against is calling for the destruction of particular race.

During the period of apartheid, many people were against the brutality and killing of black people in South Africa, as a matter of fact it was the sanction of the US president Regan that made the white people to backtract or do you think those white people decided to end apartheid on their own.

Apartheid was wrong then, it is wrong now regardless the race involved.

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by JaceBlaze: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:

This has to be one of the most confusing comment I have read in a while
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Jkay187:

This is not about sins of the past but its to do with equality and equal land ownership for all SAns. There are white farmers who murder blacks and bury them, in shallow graves. This is never reported by Western media because it doesn't fit the narrative of whites being murdered.

You need to read to broaden your mind.

You guys are the one killing white minority farmers not the other way round.

Not only that, you are killing the black minorities living in SA

Your judgement day has come, and it's now

Your leaders are already trembling after Trump tweet.

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Atigba:

You know nothing

This is the same rant Zimbabweans were ranting then, and who do you think the Europeans are? Can't speak for the Chinese.

See, I overheard Julius Malema calling for the killing of white people, he was specifically giving instructions on how to kill them.

This is race war that barstad is trying to start, no main stream media has actually been given attention to the brutality going on in SA. Which is the reason am glad Donald Trump is drawing people attention to SA.

This is publicly calling for the destruction of the Caucasian race and any reasonable person should be concern, because your skin color live all over the world as well.

I am not totally against the redistribution of lands from the white minority farmers with compensation, what am against is calling for the destruction of particular race.

During the period of apartheid, many people were against the brutality and killing of black people in South Africa, as a matter of fact it was the sanction of the US president Regan that made the white people to backtract or do you think those white people decided to end apartheid on their own.

Apartheid was wrong then, it is wrong now regardless the race involved.

Look at this fool trying to tell me about what is going on in my own country as if I don't know my own constitution. The very same Julius Malema you heard has white supporters in he's party and white bodyguards too, did your Fox tell you that part too. Is this race war story coming from the MSM telling you about farmers killing blacks by mistaking them as wild animals too. You need to wake up from your slumber young man.

Who the fuccccjk are you as a Nigerian to tell us that we must compensate whites who still don't want to be part of a new SA and still carry around there racist flags.

Reagan never supported the freedom of the same with Margaret Fletcher at that time, the Cia funded the apartheid regime together with Israel, in Angola against the ANC. The very Reagan branded the ANC as an terror organization. You need to read up on the proper history and not just the one told to you by your masters. The very mainstream media you follow now also tells the world that blacks only arrived in 1800's and that whites were the first people to arrive in SA.

Next time don't try school a person who has a lived experience of apartheid and the very racist mentality that exist today.

2 Likes

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Atigba:

Oh shut up ignoranus.

I don't believe in your god of judgment so don't try your bullshiiit on me.

What leaders are you talking about, do you think we care what a fascist racist like trumpster tells us. No one even takes that Orange gag seriously anymore.

Now run along and continue on your white ***ass kissing contest.

2 Likes

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jkay187:

Oh shut up ignoranus.

I don't believe in your god of judgment so don't try your bullshiiit on me.

What leaders are you talking about, do you think we care what a fascist racist like trumpster tells us. No one even takes that Orange gag seriously anymore.

Now run along and continue on your white ***ass kissing contest.

You can't fight racism with racism

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by LeSudAfricaine: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Atigba:

he he, if only you knew what you were talking about

1 Like

Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Jkay187(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Atigba:

You can't fight racism with racism
So its racism when you want equality.
Re: Forcefully Taken Land From White Minority In South Africa Is Dangerous - Trump by Atigba: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Jkay187:

So its racism when you want equality.

Equality through genocide against a minority group?

Was it not few weeks ago Obama were shouting in SA about diversity and multiculturalism as a strength for nation building , he even cite France world cup victory as case in point.

Or does multiculturalism only apply to your color living in Europe and America.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Saudi Arabian Government Has Just Introduced Electoronic Ston / Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement / NATO Military Jet Lands At Airforce Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.