Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming (28677 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Alertpro: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
loool.....I trust naija mama, by taking off your clothes you just made her job easier. your body go tell you

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Printerscanner:
This is where Ifoti, Igbati, Igbarun, Igbaju, Igbadi, Iladi, Iforun and the likes are very useful. Just one Ifoti and he will sit down quitely and be reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Well, he won't try this in Nigeria because whether the parents are Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani or Kanuri, Nigerian Parents are hired beaters, that is one thing that unites Nigerian Parents

Has the beating made them turn out any better? No be cultists, cold blooded murderers, terrorists, agberos, fraudsters, drug addicts, coded oloshos and baby mamas full everywhere so?

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Platony(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dey der dey open teeth with ur spoilt child.

Me, d kind cane u go receive ehn,....ur brain go reset to Factory settings. My boys knws me!!.... angry
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Platony(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Try that with a Nigerian parent, you will never walk alone

grin

My boys knw me wela,...dey cnt dare!!....even my eldest son no fit try am. Smtyms though, he wld wnt to do such especially wen he gets offended by his younger bro bt, only my shout dey reset am witout cane. Talkless if i add cane,...dat one be say; i don remove d battery put am back. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by DavidEsq(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joohan:
How my papa go dey look you cus he's already delibrating on whether na koboko, kondo, pankere, extension wire, [b]in to in [/b]wire, pipe or turning stick he go use destroy your life when you come back.
Wetin be in-to-in wire abeg. Laf wan kee me for here o cheesy grin
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Correct boy.

He will make it in life..

Let me enter DAT danger self mentality and let's see if I will survive.

Impossible is nothing.

Clear road for the boy..

Future drug baron
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
They better check his behaviour now before he grows up to be out of control. Spoiled little brat.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
PqsMike:

.......discussed for straight 30mins with a baby??

Hehehe,. grin well I don't negotiate with Terrorist

You dey mad I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by thunderbabs: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol.. See hiz small bombom
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by BlueScholar(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joohan:
How my papa go dey look you cus he's already delibrating on whether na koboko, kondo, pankere, extension wire, in to in wire, pipe or turning stick he go use destroy your life when you come back.

No shit grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by tonguengineer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Walk alone bawo??
Wen e no be Liverpool
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by haykes(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Op I hail o, pls I need Mr lie for confirmation
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Ayotemide(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
This style of sitting to talk to children is rare but would be very effective , I hope he learnt to stay away.
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by oloriLFC(f): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Now this got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by ideology(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
PqsMike:

Hahhahaha lwkm
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by addicted268(f): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I 'll patiently wait for him to finish taking off his clothes so that the slap can connect very well to the bum, while not forgetting to hold his hands so he won't escape.lol
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by dalass(f): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joohan:
How my papa go dey look you cus he's already delibrating on whether na koboko, kondo, pankere, extension wire, in to in wire, pipe or turning stick he go use destroy your life when you come back.
oh my goodness.. Gat me laughing hard...
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by bedspread: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Interesting15:

Hmm.. Your words are deep.

But if I may ask, what is the most appropriate manner the boy's parents should handle this issue?
He should be made to understand that The act of Walking out on his parents is bad...
And dt if it's done again he would be Disciplined..
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by frozen70(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is better for him to walk away under proper supervision than to get drawn swimming

We don't want any careless or preventable death stories because of swimming pool
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Nelson247: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obascoetubi:
mtchewww

Throw him inside the pool to drink water small, next time u dont need to tell him. dannbanza kawai
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by lebete3000: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2018
PqsMike:

These are times I appreciate the canes my momma went to market to buy because of me & my siblings. I'll have been dead by now if not for them.

Caning with love will not kill a child but will drive folly far from him(her)

I don't see canes anymore in the market nowadays...I pity this generation!

RIP Ma...
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by kidsam: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2018
PqsMike:

SAVAGE. lol
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by SEONaijaExpert: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2018
addicted268:

I 'll patiently wait for him to finish taking off his clothes so that the slap can connect very well to the bum, while not forgetting to hold his hands so he won't escape.lol
LOL. You're the picture of the Nigerian parents I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Teecomm(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2018
PqsMike:

Haha haha haha
This one weak me grin
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by cyber5(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2018
����

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by peacengine(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Liverpool fan spotted
Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin

Re: Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming by Bossjakande: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
lol.funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage / Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.