Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) (32657 Views)

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by kense88: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Say person get problem with this woman for filling station or bank or something, come tear am better slap. Omo your own rapture/Judgement Day don set sharp sharp be that o...
In as much as wouldn't condone such act, just have it in mind there are people that can handle it. Even soldiers with all there notoriety are far from been invincible. There only advantage is there strength in number and there gun. I have actually whooped a soldiers ass. And i know i can do that to at least 80% of Nigerian soldiers, on a one on one confrontation.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by seangy4konji: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na paddy paddy government we deh..

What is their surname
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Lules(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Proud Mum pictured with her three uniformed sons: Army officer, Air Force personnel and Pilot.

Source - http://gistmore.com/proud-mum-pictured-three-uniformed-sons-photo

see my secondary school classmate o
Abdulkadir Suleiman is now a pilot
dats good
congrats
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you mean IPOB bureau statistics?
Rest In Poverty
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by InansBobo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
fafambo:
HELP UR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FIRST
They have more time to spend with me but momma is gonna leave earlier
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you mean IPOB bureau statistics?
makarantar boko banza ne!

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
kense88:
In as much as wouldn't condone such act, just have it in mind there are people that can handle it. Even soldiers with all there notoriety are far from been invincible. There only advantage is there strength in number and there gun. I have actually whooped a soldiers ass. And i know i can do that to at least 80% of Nigerian soldiers, on a one on one confrontation.

shocked shocked shocked Omo, you get mind o.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by emerged01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
This is so beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government.
See the picture of their father at the back.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadySarah:

Why,Isn't it obvious?Products of quota system or long legs.

I bu Anuofia!
Anuofia you too
Nonsense
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by NwaGodl1000(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why are fathers often left out in a rewarding scenes like this o' fathers why the suffer and no regards.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by eaglez(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Where is their father? Hmmmm, on the day of our children celebrations non of us parents will be missing. Amen! I celebrate you mama.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by tunnamaniah(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Can a regular huslin mother / parent achieve this feet without man know man?
look at the picture closely, their papa na uniformed man too
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by InTime(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Say person get problem with this woman for filling station or bank or something, come tear am better slap. Omo your own rapture/Judgement Day don set sharp sharp be that o...
grin Just Call Ur Family For Ur Burial Plans.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by quinSonia(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
InansBobo:
I can't wait to get rich and make momma happy.

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland

reply my mail
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by g2db2do(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yet you can't wait to get rich
InansBobo:
I can't wait to get rich and make momma happy.

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow! This is adorable. God bless them all cool
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by InansBobo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
g2db2do:
Yet you can't wait to get rich
grin grin
I never rich yet na
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by amanze2020(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Well, you don't really need brains to get ahead in the Nigerian Army. Perhaps that is why it is flooded with abokis.
YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Rebsy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Just like my momma...proud mother of both Army and Naval officer respectively.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by hathiba: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Treasure17:
You will live to reap the fruit of your labour mum. The joy of motherhood.
. What of fatherhood? The success of children in a home should be the joy of parents and not mother alone as most people believe. They both sacrificed per time!

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by thedondada(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
This is so beautiful. I bet their father also works for the government.

I canstake anything that you are right. Thier father is a big ranking officer
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by islandmoon: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
is Nigeria for them alone, we should have a law in this country that will allow only two in a family to have FG job, are lot of people are also looking for job, not because you have connection you took everything

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Kwinesther: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
The one on green (army officer) was our camp commandant in NYSC camp Issele-uku Delta state last year.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Blessed200016: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Work of God & concrete connect......if u knw u knw
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
emerged01:

See the picture of their father at the back.

As in eh.. grin
Nigeria has never been an egalitarian society.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lala if you like go and mess up with their sister
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kwinesther:
The one on green (army officer) was our camp commandant in NYSC camp Issele-uku Delta state last year.
just talk sey him prick dey hungry you
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Waakanda:
I'm proud of them too smiley
gold digger spotted
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by emerged01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Buffalowings3:

As in eh.. grin
Nigeria has never been an egalitarian society.
That's the society we have chosen to live in. The power lies in the people to turn things are around,it is just Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Kwinesther: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Every lady cannot be like your sisters.
enemyofprogress:

2 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kwinesther:
Every lady cannot be like your sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS / Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.