Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) (32649 Views)

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by davide470(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is what my mum wants cheesy
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by ayobaye(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is well with them o. Mummy make sure you are a woman of faith and prayer o. Pray very well for your children o
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
baakus:
To punch this woman dey do me

Why na?
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Treasure17:

For the fact that her husband is a military man as you claimed does not validate your point. I know this is Nigeria and we all have a fair idea about nepotism no doubt about that. However, your inferences might be wrong since you don't have fact. Let's stick with the subject matter abeg.
your right but as well we should no celebrate rich where's their no merit I careless of what u do but what u give back matter much
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
tunnamaniah:
look at the picture closely, their papa na uniformed man too

Hummmmm... it's crystal clear now...
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Proud mum indeed
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Rotji(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
ViaGist:
cool

SEE ANOTHER PHOTO HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/proud-mum-pictured-three-uniformed-sons-photo

Why you always dey lie like this na > coolsad
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Proud mum. Here because she worked
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by dayounglor(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
InansBobo:
I can't wait to get rich and make momma happy.

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland

clearly you are on your way to riches. Go alone. Inform us only when you have made the millions.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by RealityShot: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2018
ViaGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Proud Mum pictured with her three uniformed sons: Army officer, Air Force personnel and Pilot.

Source - http://gistmore.com/proud-mum-pictured-three-uniformed-sons-photo

I can't "like" this!

This is exactly the corruption we are talking about!

Some villages are still struggling to have only one uniformed officer, while one family has used NEPOTISM to get 3 slots!!!

NEPOTISM!
this is our greatest corruption!!!

2 Likes

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
This is how the Hausa/ Fulani took over the Nigerian military. So much in-balance in this Big-4-Nothing country! The sure way is to Break this buffoon called Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
bewla:
your right but as well we should no celebrate rich where's their no merit I careless of what u do but what u give back matter much
Absolutely. I subscribe to that.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
hathiba:
. What of fatherhood? The success of children in a home should be the joy of parents and not mother alone as most people believe. They both sacrificed per time!
I understand you quite well but I revolved my opinion based on the subject matter which says proud mother. Kudos to him too because we can't neglect the father figure.
Re: Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) by kense88: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2018
DanseMacabre:

shocked shocked shocked Omo, you get mind o.
Yes, you have to be sure, he is alone and with no gun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.