Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. (1647 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
An American Author and Journalist Naomi John's has observed that Black women will soon start losing their Black Partners to white women.

Ms. John's says according to her study, When a black woman is very Educated, they lose respect for their partners.

She states that her study show that White women cherish black people more than their education and soon enough, black African women will be left lonely.

"This is an independent study that we did with my friends. The black African women will soon be lonely because they are too careless with their mouths and lack respect for their Black men...Read more

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why not when most black men have large banana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
this remotely makes sense even if it might not be entirely true

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by donbachi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Black women get mouh shaa!...na so 1 woman tell d husband"so if dem say make men go dis side,u go follow go abi.make i see u dia".
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
donbachi:
Black women get mouh shaa!...na so 1 woman tell d husband"so if dem say make men go dis side,u go follow go abi.make i see u dia".
Lol, e get the ones wey their mouth go make you wan cry sef.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by daveP(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
This ia like common street knowledge in America and even ladies are divided when they discuss it all places and in bars, picnics, parties etc. Before someone comes to counter this sorry fact.

Oprah Winfrey is an example. TSAON!!!

It's why I like the guy Tyler Perry. Knows how to drive his point in and still smile or get angry with backlashes.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by YorubaAssasin: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
All sentiments aside!!! I'll ONLY focus on the physical NOT the social / attitude / psychological aspect (Another story entirely)

From a physical appearance perspective, white women feel more confident than their black counterparts. Black women are the least self-esteemed and highly insecured females on the planet! undecided.

This is totally opposite for the black male as they're considered to be an alpha and apex (physically) in comparison to other races. Most black women are considered "Masculine" in nature perhaps, the urge to look "feminine" like other races. undecided sad

Black females are the ONLY females in the world that feel the need to look like their white counterparts from the various hair attachments, weave-on, wigs et al... They feel the need to bleach and tone their skins in able to compete with their white counterparts... all in the guise to look "beautiful"! sad angry. They need some form of conviction, "Black is Beautiful" slogan to summon confidence.

White females don't need or feel the urge to look "beautiful" like their black counterparts cuz, they already consider themselves as beautiful anyway! They brim with confidence! grin

Well... in summary, the black male are physically and genetically engineered by nature to be the Apex and Alpha among all races.

3 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by MartinCorridon: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
B.B.C.

It's not British Broadcasting Corporation oooo
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
All
In as much as i don't fully accept what u said, i feel compelled to agree with you, black women especially in America hardly identifies with her culture. She would even do pass the people they borrowed their culture.

That's why u will marry a Nigerian woman and take her to America only for her to divorce you there just to take over your property after she has started earning from her nursing job.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by LuvU2: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
---Black men re just losers. No real woman wants them(maybe last choice) so they create an illusionary world where they see themselves as the Alfas, most desired, sexiest. Thnk God many black women re now waking up to see they can have the real men,masters of this world than settling for their fellow women in men body aka black men.

These were the words of one of my very good friends, still pondering on them smiley
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by redflame: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
LuvU2:
---Black men re just losers. No real woman wants them(maybe last choice) so they create an illusionary world where they see themselves as the Alfas, most desired, sexiest. Thnk God many black women re now waking up to see they can have the real men,masters of this world than settling for their fellow women in men body aka black men.

These were the words of one of my very good friends, still pondering on them smiley

This one of your "very good friend" is pained seriously. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Apus: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
LuvU2:

defence mechanism ��

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is not the main reason white ladies love black men, we all know that. grin
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Link??
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Rexnegro(m): 2:22am On Aug 24, 2018
An American Author and Journalist Naomi John's has observed that Black women will soon start losing their Black Partners to white women.
Ms. John's says according to her study, When a black woman is very Educated, they lose respect for their partners.
She states that her study show that White women cherish black people more than their education and soon enough, black African women will be left lonely.
"This is an independent study that we did with my friends. The black African women will soon be lonely because they are too careless with their mouths and lack respect for their Black men " she said.
"Black African women especially educated ones have no respect whatsoever to their partners. Unlike whites, they cherish blacks and are slowly taking over African men".
She says very soon, African men will be taken by whites because even them they enjoy relationships with white women.
"It is now proven that Black guys want white women to be by their side. When a black man finds a white women, regardless of their Education, they succeed " she stated.
In the United States of America white women are talking over all black African men and are extending going even to Africa to get a partner and come back to the states.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating: You Are Responsible For It / Janemena Goes Pantless In New Photo / What Do You Know About Edo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.