Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online (36148 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by innocential3032(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
na him property
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by nnokwa042(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
I watch mine too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by okwabayi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Well, it's another black man having a baby with a pig-sized oyibo. If one checks they are probably not married.
I'm still yet to see a black African man date a very attractive Caucasian woman. It hardly happens. Vice versa though happens a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na white woman me sef go like marry las las
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by IsiahRashad(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
sabenabeauty:
whoever will watch me will have to hold my makeup kit and mirror till after delivery gringringrin

You pretty wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by maestroferddi: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
End time Nigerian...End time Oyibo...
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by InTime(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Auladimeji:
I can't be there when my wife will be giving birth, I hate the sight and smells of blood
Wicked Soul angry
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by waveman2: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
If to say na male doctor dey deliver him wife, I no think say him for take that picture. My own opinion sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Tsakuyemisi: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
As far as am concerned that's on call for, what nonses is that wait until she's back to the ward then you can flunt your baby
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by pointstores(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nawa
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please do not forget that God said to man: Be fruitful and Multiply and re-plenish the Earth (Genesis 1:28)
Meanwhile, the driving force behind his snapshot is because the Joy the man expresses is termed 'Irrevocable, Irreversible and Unstoppable'.

However, let me use the opportunity to congratulate the couple with their 'Joy that knows no bounds' - Their new born baby.
I guess it's a boy!
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
...seriously people should not put everything on social media...a little bit of privacy and respect is required...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by seangy4konji: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Representing us well.

No be some naija guys with weak erection and low sperm count..

Another naija 1,eyinbo 0.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by omo1478(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by sleuthhound: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
okwabayi:
Well, it's another black man having a baby with a pig-sized oyibo. If one checks they are probably not married.
I'm still yet to see a black African man date a very attractive Caucasian woman. It hardly happens. Vice versa though happens a lot.
stupid talks, if u aint mature enough 2 talk, jst congrat d family & wish baby well or better still shut ur azz up.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by victorian(f): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
princechurchill:
He should have gone to the front and be snapping it from there

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by franchasng: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
One of the nurses had to close her mouth with her hand out of total disgust, this guy goofed angry

IPOB don fuckup for here lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Burgerlomo: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by peekay007: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
The internet has taken it..........No privacy since we started sending emails instead of writing letters.........
HeWrites:
undecided

What happens to Privacy these days?
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by okwabayi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
sleuthhound:
stupid talks, if u aint mature enough 2 talk, jst congrat d family & wish baby well or better still shut ur azz up.
You ready if I wan start with you? Just stay your lane.
Everything I stated is non refutable fact. If the thing pepper you go and do what Oshiomhole adviced that widow.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Cdec(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=InansBobo post=70541653]Please can we go back to the 20th century?? smiley

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland[/quote
Is it legit? a friend told me about it but was somehow skeptical. kindly enlighten me
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by InansBobo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Cdec post=70543990][/quote]WhatsApp 0 8 0 6 0 8 0 1 5 1 4
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by sleuthhound: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
okwabayi:

You ready if I wan start with you? Just stay your lane.
Everything I stated is non refutable fact. If the thing pepper you go and do what Oshiomhole adviced that widow.
pple like u r cowards & u sef Know am wella. if u jam dat guy face2face, u no go fit utter does rubbish u typed up dere!
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by bigplayerz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
I just hope the memory of the disgust of blood and other things wont make him loose his sex drive for his wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by okwabayi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
sleuthhound:
pple like u r cowards & u sef Know am wella. if u jam dat guy face2face, u no go fit utter does rubbish u typed up dere!
Have you finished?
Now type your own comment aimed at the subject matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Witnes: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
This don't happen in naija. D woman is beautiful. Congrat.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Maxcollins042(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

What happens to Privacy these days?
Privacy bawo

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by BOLDIM(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dude was staring at his kid entering this world. It's a sight every father should see. There's nothing wrong in it. Kudos to the dad for being there.
Yes I didn't see anything wrong since the main the main is not shown. The man s just exited.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is the MOST STUPID FAMILY in the world
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Oyinbo women like all this kain things ehn, see na just see as the female oyinbo nurses dey shine teeth any how.
Bro Congrats sha the name sound like my state people name
dem like am die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
okwabayi:
what's wrong with this woman?

She is good enough for him abeg

At least she is not 70 years old
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by planetx: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
A white male doctor would have been really pissed at this negro getting their woman pregnant and looking at her unclothedness, trust me he would hate the situation but remain professional. Given the opportunity 90% of African men would not mind to wipe out their race and make it extinct just to get an oyinbo pregnant, I mean if they really have the opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.