Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? (36169 Views)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by Eldomingo: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
I haven't tried it yet but i hear a lot of people singing praises of "Adam desire". A friend recently added that it also increase manhood size. If you have used it before, what can you say about it?
Re: Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by MaiSuya(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
The makers claim it can cure virtually all male sexual ailments from premature expulsion to ED to decreased libido. Can't verify it though.
Re: Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by happy662(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
pjombo:
Currently in day 4 of taking Adams Desire. Well from my observation thus far, it does make you last a little longer; for instance if you were a 5 mins man you should last up to 10 - 15 mins there about.
My erection is still as hard as it was before, no dramatic change. Don't know if it is the pill but my right nipple is becoming as sensitive as my left one. Sometimes with alcohol in my system I hit the 1 hour plus mark while doing the oooh aaaah so am hoping Adams desire can match the time.
if you were a 5 mins man you should last up to 10 - 15 mins there about...... Dis ur comment is it with condom or skin to skin

1 Like

Re: Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by charlsecy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
pjombo:
Currently in day 4 of taking Adams Desire.
What's the progress made?
Re: Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? by charlsecy(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2020
@pjombo
I believe you have finished the drug. What is your review of the medication?

(1) (Reply)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) / What You Should Know About Diphtheria Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.