Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad (23211 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by imocheezy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tonto Dikeh via her Instagram page shared pics of her kissing her father and added a caption which says if her father could raise her alone, she can also raise her son, King singlehandedly.

Checkout the pictures below,
https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-kisses-dad-says-can-also-raise-son-alone-just-like-dad.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Ekez(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok ,raise ur kid alone and stop disturbin us

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by nikkypearl(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
The second pix though undecided
What were they trying to do

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by ollah2: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
The second pix though undecided
What were they trying to do

Anything to make her trend

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by spycee1: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen ALSO SEE DNT MISS grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center
shocked shocked grin

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/policeman-flaunts-his-tommy-at.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by deebrain(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
The second picture shows the father did not really do a thorough job.

Unless of course,he is also a drama king.

kudos to mummy.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by ViaGist: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Idrismusty97(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Seems like she is raising the kid with instagram. They are a billion and one single parents raising their kids without posting it on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by abumoney(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by laurel03(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Totoonike.. Ds is what Yoruba call "oruko lo roni".

But I sure your husband still sending money for the boy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Has she completely seized their son? Chai! This little boy will end up speaking Igbo instead of Yoruba o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Well.....if you say so!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by omoadeleye(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lonely biatch

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Maturity begins when you stop posting every of your life details on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by KingSatan: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
kiss

I have always admired this family.

How they cope with my Curse of "Single Parenthood" is Amazing.

Well, i think she needs Sexual Intercourse.

I will get her a man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by kerry57: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now I see, Tonto's problem is foundational. How do u expect Tonto to live very long under a man's roof, when she was raised by her dad alone. Faulty foundation will always speak on the life of the child if not properly delivered of such issues before marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Generational curse tontoh is my state girl sha.
So im praying for her

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
This boy resemble Churchill no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by cooluc(f): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too much exposure! Not to good, Tonto. Especially for the kid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by stuffs4me(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tonto_Dike, your father did a very poor job raising you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by hot1sauce(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
how can u call ur father "ur sugar daddy" even jokingly.... nigerian women really do have fish for brains, really not endearing at all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by emerged01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by nnamanirr: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
deebrain:
The second picture shows the father did not really do a thorough job.

Unless of course,he is also a drama king.

kudos to mummy.
u yaff killed me

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by osuofia2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
can sombody tell toto to stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
That man should be arrested for raising a nuisance! angry

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
She doesn't have sense.
He is a man: he can singlehandedly raise a perfectly functioning male child. I don't know if he can raise a daughter properly but if Tonto is an example then he failed.
She is a woman: she can not raise a male child properly. She is not a good role model to begin with. There are some subtle things fathers do which rub off on kids. A woman does not possess those subtle characteristics.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by AbahSarah(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Una follow me c wetin i c?
she looks like Bobrisky here o...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by kolafolabi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
I see Churchill whenever I see the small boy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BAADFOREVER: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe / Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.