Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad (23218 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by pointstores(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Greizman: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Welldone toto decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by meobizy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Qdot59099:
Nobody can convince me that this is not a nairaland moderator.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Jackipapa: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too much weed

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Yomit71(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Has she completely seized their son? Chai! This little boy will end up speaking Igbo instead of Yoruba o.
he can speak whatever he like, that doesnt change his root as a yoruba boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by HeWrites(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
The second pix though undecided What were they trying to do
Here's what you are expecting...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Adakintroy: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
I respect her. But she should be careful her she portrays strength. It can easily leads to arrogance.

Male or female children can be cute and cuddly when young. But the real challenges come during teen years and beginning of idependence.then you may need a stronger force or hand. Male children especially can easily overpower you.

Am not saying she can't do it. Am just saying single a parenting all over the world is not an easy fit. It's not only about coming up with the money.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Khingdabby(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Generational Curse. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by seangy4konji: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who ask her question..I think she is having hallucinations or dementia is starting to set it..

We don't care..we all have our problems. If you like throw away ur son for third mainland bridge.

It no concern me for one sec.

Mumu girl..na her Toto deh reason for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by tical(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
kerry57:
Now I see, Tonto's problem is foundational. How do u expect Tonto to live very long under a man's roof, when she was raised by her dad alone. Faulty foundation will always speak on the life of the child if not properly delivered of such issues before marriage.
thank you jare.. I was waiting 4 some1 to figure out the real issue with tonto. You hit the nail on the point.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
This boy resemble Churchill no be small.

Honestly. He's a spitting image of Churchill!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by obentenyson(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
don't worry. Na when her son Ends up like Bobrisky she go know sey the son needs a Man in his Life also and not just a slay mother
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by nikkypearl(f): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeWrites:

Here's what you are expecting...

quiet disgusting angry

BTW
U've been everywhere since morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by HeWrites(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
quiet disgusting angry

BTW
U've been everywhere since morning undecided

Very disgusting

I'm off work today, so I decided to come disturb Nairaland small since everywhere is boring grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by sapeleboi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
the man was just fooling himself on social media angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by wizkidblogger(f): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
in which part of the quran or bible did you see this? I hope you've won several "maturity" awards. smh*

Sijo01:
Maturity begins when you stop posting every of your life details on social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by braine(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is the reason to avoid ending up with someone from a broken home. They think it's cool to raise a child alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Joystark(f): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
meobizy:
She doesn't have sense.
He is a man: he can singlehandedly raise a perfectly functioning male child. I don't know if he can raise a daughter properly but if Tonto is an example then he failed.
She is a woman: she can not raise a male child properly. She is not a good role model to begin with. There are some subtle things fathers do which rub off on kids. A woman does not possess those subtle characteristics.

I have two brothers. My mum raised and is still raising us alone. We turned out alright. Any gender can raise a child. Depends on the individual. Maybe Tonto is not the perfect role model; that's up for debate though. However, that's not why you should generalize.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joystark:

I have two brothers. My mum raised and is still raising us alone. We turned out alright. Any gender can raise a child. Depends on the individual. Maybe Tonto is not the perfect role model; that's up for debate though. However, that's not why you should generalize.
Are your brothers married and raising their own kids yet?
Don't claim someone is generalising while doing the same. Your one example is not enough to jump into conclusions.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by OmoEpe(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Her father obviously did an extremely bad job of raising her that's why she turned out like this. Hope she won't repeat the mistakes of her father in raising her son
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
You wan kiss your papa. If him prick come stand nko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by aksule(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2018
l would have thought that being raised by your father isn't an affair to be brag about neither a good thing to be pass down. Don't deprive this little boy his father's love simply because you want to prove a point . If l may ask, why were you raised alone by your dear father. If for example death did the separation then we will commend him. If your mum abandoned you, then he needs our commendation. However, if it was thru divorce then a huge no comment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by seunfape(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God for my kind of person, I always mind my business .everything about her is good .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad by Nazae(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
See how well you turned out. Every child needs both parents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges / Your Best Celebrity Couple / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.