Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) (8899 Views)

The Harvester (a Paranormal Short Story) / GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2018
It's taking too long na
Hope no prob
Pls try and update
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
What's happening na @sosa993 pls don't let this story get cold
I really love your concept and story line
I hope all is well,pls update quickly
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
dawno2008:
What's happening na @sosa993 pls don't let this story get cold
I really love your concept and story line
I hope all is well,pls update quickly

I'm really sorry. Its embarrassing to say this but... I use online editing tools for my stories and it takes a lot of data. Once government pay my allowee I'll do sub and post. I promise. Please you can check my other story too. The fact that you remember it means the world to me. latest I will upload on friday. I'm promising two or three chapters self. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 2:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Awwwww, no problem

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Ayodipths(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2018
sosa993:

I'm really sorry. Its embarrassing to say this but... I use online editing tools for my stories and it takes a lot of data. Once government pay my allowee I'll do sub and post. I promise. Please you can check my other story too. The fact that you remember it means the world to me. latest I will upload on friday. I'm promising two or three chapters self. Thanks
its well, i know
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
sosa993:

My sister,just checking up on you,
Pls take your time
We know dem useless govt never drop alawee yet,how you dey?
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
To be published soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow,welcome back grin
I enjoyed your update though short cool

And talking about Ayoni,I think he's manipulating Tella,he has his mind set on getting the house sold,and he knows he can use sex on a deprived wife,I only hope the lady in the mirror won't kill him since she sees more that Tella

And what's with that shaki girl sef?
God is this how life in a face me i slap you really is? I mean can't she just live in peace,if only she knows that the person she's dealing with is on another level? I pity her,or could she be doing Ayoni secretly.
Anyways you promised a lengthy update,pls keep your promise,bless you cool

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
dawno2008:
Wow,welcome back grin
I enjoyed your update though short cool

And talking about Ayoni,I think he's manipulating Tella,he has his mind set on getting the house sold,and he knows he can use sex on a deprived wife,I only hope the lady in the mirror won't kill him since she sees more that Tella

And what's with that shaki girl sef?
God is this how life in a face me i slap you really is? I mean can't she just live in peace,if only she knows that the person she's dealing with is on another level? I pity her,or could she be doing Ayoni secretly.
Anyways you promised a lengthy update,pls keep your promise,bless you cool

Thanks a lot for the comment. I'm editing the next chapter at the moment
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
To be published soon

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by aminat02(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hi Sosa, i love your stories.. Tèlla is becoming more unpredictable and I dnt know what to think about this episode. Does thinking about the person you want to sacrifice while planning the ruan works here? Will she end up killing her daughter or husband seeing that they are also on her mind too?

More grease to your pen..
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Olabantu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
I swear I can't even imagine what gonna happen next
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by cassbeat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Following jejely
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
aminat02:
Hi Sosa, i love your stories.. Tèlla is becoming more unpredictable and I dnt know what to think about this episode. Does thinking about the person you want to sacrifice while planning the ruan works here? Will she end up killing her daughter or husband seeing that they are also on her mind too?

More grease to your pen..

Thanks a lot aminat. I'll try to update more this night too.
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
cassbeat:
Following jejely

Thank you Cass

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Olabantu:
I swear I can't even imagine what gonna happen next

Thank you Ola

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is intriguing,we can now see the other side of Tella,seriously i dont even know what to make of her anymore,
I'm feeling this story,the Africaness and mystery clearly present,like watching one of those classic yoruba horror film,
The evil that is manifesting in Tella's heart is worrisome,and I hope it won't lead to her death or let just say she's not acting human again,iyamo her spiritual mother as finally touch that hidden part that she herself never knew before
Nice update so loving it,keep it coming grin
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2018
To be published soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Ayodipths(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2018
ah ah, which kind life be this, uhm Mr Ayoni don pick race after he recievd the fundz, i pity you o Tella
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love the turn of events,it's really engaging,moreso I love the way you carefully describe the police station very typical to Nigeria police station with that stale smell like fufu(haha)nicely done sister

And Tella,well you can't dine with the devil and not have your fingers burnt,she had forgot so easily how iyamo left evidence or her imprint on her uncle and his son's death

Well,lara's mother does not have a case against her,cos that allegation can't stand in a law court (juju or witch nor enter court na),
This brings us to Ayoni,where could he be?
Nice update pls keep it flowing cool
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by horlardipupo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
So captivating!!
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by uchedora(f): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
interesting,keep it coming
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
More updates today! Stay tuned guys. Thanks a lot for your reads and support
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by uchedora(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2018
please I can't wait ooo,
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2018
To be published soon

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by sosa993: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2018
To be published soon
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Again dropping it like fire balls shocked
Nice update @sosa993 I'm enjoying your work and seriously can't get enough,

Toh for Ayoni I don't feel pity for him,he's the architect of his misfortune,i mean how can a man blame his wife for having a sick child,did she make the child alone?
To worsen the situation,he has the mind to have a child with his neighbor shocked shocked who does that?
For shakirat,let her go and rest in hell and fight with those demons that likes trouble
But then Tella as crossed that threshold and she's becoming unforgiving evil doer
Like she said,Iyemo is not taking life from her but taking her essence of living,
Very soon that Anu she holds dear will be taken from ger just as she took lara from her mother too

Pls keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by uchedora(f): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
ayoni is heartless I Must note,but tella should stop offering children to ayemo ,I pray her little daughter anu survive o,nice story though keep it coming
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by dawno2008(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hi babe,it's been 5 days now,hope you're good miss my story alot

Pls update quickly,I'm so hooked on this story
Stay blessed
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by Rynne: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Me too,have been checking since morning if there is an update. lipsrsealed
Re: TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story) by uchedora(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
more updates o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Poet? / Enid Blyton's Novels / Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.