Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (43279 Views)

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by Born2Breed(f): 5:15am On Aug 25, 2018
You cannot deem the progress segalink has made in human right advocacy.

Political inclination is secondary to the likes of segalink and its so unfortunate that one just need to be senseless to support the ruling junta cum party.

Those trying to ridicule segalink can't even stand for their father if he is being slapped around or their mother if being molested,and you want to take their word with a pinch of salt? They are all sophisticated zombies.

Re: Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble by kennyz247(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2018
sulaiman01:
Bro, the code still dey
Z768XTG6 pick 15 games or u can dvid it into two if u wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.