Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

"Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" (373 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola / Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by imocheezy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
A Nigerian Evangelist, Benue State Official and farmer, Ben Dzwa trying to pray to God while naked does not follow the scriptures and is just like trying to seduce God to answer you.

He said

"Praying Naked? It's unscriptural, it's more of witchcraft. Is like trying to seduce God to answer you, Ish!"

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/praying-naked-unscriptural-like-trying-seduce-god-answer-evangelist.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by freshtimi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by donbachi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
then how come God makes the promise made by an unclad man untop of an unclad woman...to be fullfiled...guy,i don't believe u.
Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by orisa37: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
"Praying Naked" is unscriptural. No. it's not witchcraft and you cannot seduce God to answer you.
We were naked before we ate the forbidden fruits. God knows us inside and outside. He loves to see us with our blemishes so He can cure us. He will also appreciate bodies kept clean as cleaniness is next to Godliness.
Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by chiommy123(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who does dat and why
Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by Julia345(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol.. Tryna seduce God, God na human?? That needs ur seduction to answer ur prayers.. Some people's thinking faculty is faulty grin

1 Like

Re: "Praying Naked Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" by goldbim(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
May you not fight a spiritual battle that's bigger than you then you'd know you can talk to your creator the way you came to this world lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman,tony Elumelu Celebrate His Mom's 90th Birthday In Style. / Ful Details:bbnaija Anto Escapes Death Afta Gettin Involvd In A Ghastly Accident / Movie Audition: Angry Lady Lampoons Comedian Ushbebe ( Photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.