Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway (16175 Views)

Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by deleo16(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Says it all

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by seguno2: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
ionsman:
If you become the president,don't do anything for your region.

If you don’t understand English, please go back to school.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by ajericho(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=AntiZombie post=70563920]lol with all the APC lies

getting busted by the day[/quotehe but the former government was there before,why are they not blamed, it seems south east kinda love the PDP Party either they are good or bad

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Printerscanner: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Merimental:
d whole east is abandoned to survive on its own...wat a govt,wat a shame.i pity d few who'd stil listen to anyfin dis regime has to say during its campaign just to get votes...no project by d fg in d east hence dey shuld'nt xpect any vote com 2019

I thought your lord and saviour Goatluck Jonaddaft have fixed all the roads in the South-South and South-East during his 6 years of looting and sharing. If he did not, then you will stupid to expect that your enemy the Fulani herdsman called Buhari will fix it. Wait till Jesus comes, He is the only one that repays evil with good.

2 Likes

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by elda2303(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
The okigwe umuahiaa section is the worst.. the only manageable portion of that road is between ishiagu junction and enugu. All other sections of that road is worse than deplorable
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by ionsman: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
seguno2:

If you don’t understand English, please go back to school.
Thank me later.

And if you're suffering from dyslexia, seek medical help. Thank me later.
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Shafiiimran99: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
What is federal government coming to do at the 3rd mainland bridge then?
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Joyrise: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
I believe some of you responding on this matter do not even know anything about this road but still blame the present govt because of hatred.

I worked at Oyigbo from 2009-2011, this road has been like this ever especially at Oyigbo junction. So stop blaming the present govt.

All past administrations left the road and did nothing about it.

Merimental:
d whole east is abandoned to survive on its own...wat a govt,wat a shame.i pity d few who'd stil listen to anyfin dis regime has to say during its campaign just to get votes...no project by d fg in d east hence dey shuld'nt xpect any vote com 2019

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by bixton(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
If I'm not mistaken I do not think those sections of the roads have ever being in any form of good condition as far back as 2007 till date. Irrespective of the various governments in power. So lets stop being over zealous.
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Merimental(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
eodavids:

@merimental, pls no vex. But the federal government under Pa Buhari has claimed severally of having fixed this Enugu-Portharcout road.
May be we should ask Lai Mohammed if there are two roads by the same name "Enugu-Portharcourt express way"?
Lai Mohammed d chief of propaganda wil find a way to twist d while fin
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by joe120120(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/39921073_10217044870497995_3586762386146590720_o-1.jpg?w=614[/img]
A Facebook user shared pictures of the deplorable state of Port Harcourt-Enugu Highway, a federal road.
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/39952061_10217044879178212_7323164864564690944_o.jpg?w=614[/img]
It is observed by Naijadriva that over the years, that road has been abandoned by the government. The bad spots on this road starts Oyigbo section(Rivers State) to Aba, through Umuahia, which has the major section(Abia State), then Okigwe (Imo State) to Enugu.

For Example, It took about 20-30mins from Port Harcourt to Aba but due to bad road, it takes longer (1-2hrs depending on whether there is rush hours or not).

See his post below:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/20180823_195104.jpg?w=614[/img]

Copied from: https://naijadriva./2018/08/23/see-the-deplorable-state-of-port-harcourt-enugu-expressway/#more-1280

One Nigeria
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Charly68: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
So Jonathan Brothers didn't do the road ? Am sure they have cash the money several times ,no wonder they want the man to remain in power forever .
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by ashala(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
I saw hell on this road today. My lord my God!
Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by sniper77(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Some sections between Oyigbo, also called Aba Road (in Port Harcourt) to Enugu is bad.

It is still a journey that can be completed in 3hrs 45mins.Some drivers have discovered a new route which most drivers are not aware of.

The route is from Eneka which connects Etche into Owerrinta and you are free from the bad section of Oyigbo into Aba and left to cope with the section of Okigwe and some other bad spots into Enugu.

I have plied that route several times and arrived into Enugu town in less than 4hrs.The maximum time I have spent is 3hrs 45mins and it has always been in a commercial bus.

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable State Of Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway by Agold: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: FG Must Postpone The Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge – LASG / Uber Loses Operating License In London / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.