Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria (2292 Views)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Woman Injects Herself With 3.5 Million-year-old Bacteria To Stay Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by chiommy123(f): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2018
They yaff com again
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro what advice can you give to someone you prefers bj to sex?

I am not a sex expert, so I don't know.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

How are u?
I'm doing great, you?
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great, you?
Almost great.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

Almost great.
Good, why almostgrin hope you're okay?
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good, why almostgrin hope you're okay?

I'm closed to being okay.

Just fighting my demons.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm closed to being okay.

Just fighting my demons.
Be good.. Its been a while, try and make yourself happy.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be good.. Its been a while, try and make yourself happy.

Yeah. I was banned. Might get another ban again before midnight.

I'm always happy regardless..
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

Yeah. I was banned. Might get another ban again before midnight.

I'm always happy regardless..
You don't need a ban before midnight. Mention those you're cool with. Ignore those insulting you or those you don't agree with.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
You don't need a ban before midnight. Mention those you're cool with. Ignore those insulting you or those you don't agree with.

But that's what I've been doing and still get a ban..

A particular mod here hates everything about Mimi. Most of my ban is for no fvcken reason.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

But that's what I've been doing and still get a ban..

A particular mod here hates everything about Mimi. Most of my ban is for no fvcken reason.
It's okay, off to work?
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
It's okay, off to work?
I've been suspended at work place o. For insulting a female customer.
But it's all good.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:

No energy is too much when it comes to saving lives. While you may spend yours sucking and swallowing bacteria, I spend mine trying to save you
lolz
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro what advice can you give to someone you prefers bj to sex?

Suicide by jumping off a bridge
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

I've been suspended at work place o. For insulting a female customer.

But it's all good.
shocked take it easy! I wish we can talk on phone. You really need to calm down
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked take it easy! I wish we can talk on phone. You really need to calm down

The incident sent me to a rehab.
I'm cool now. I've put the past behind. I've moved on.
Send pm to mimimile93.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Admin401:

Suicide by jumping off a bridge

This is the exact advice I gave her. But she said jumpin off a bridge would only land her on water plus she's a good swimmer.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

The incident sent me to a rehab.
I'm cool now. I've put the past behind. I've moved on.
Send pm to mimimile93.
ok
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by ifartonyou: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

How are u?
Obviously something that irks Sirmichael1.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifartonyou:
Obviously something that irks Sirmi.chael1.
What justifies this mention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vagina: The Female Vagina Is A Spiritual Gateway Into The Universe Ca / Why Are Girls You Make Love To Always Have Bad Breath / Paying For The Sins Of My Country Men [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.