Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? (536 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
I have never fallen in love before. Though I've been in relationships, but I've really not had that kind of relationship that would sweep me off my feet.....you know, like make me do crazy things, just to satisfy her.
Not like I don't satisfy them though, but I mean that kind of love that would make you fond of the person. You always want to be with her, etc. I mean real and true love like I watch in movies.

I actually want to, then marry her afterwards......but it's really not working for me.

Abi, am I a different human specie? embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by lalanice(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
smileyYep............... it hurts sometimes cry
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by samysmoothfresh: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yea i have bruv and trust me when i say it is the most beautiful thing in the world (aside my dick of course)

the day i fell in love, i became ambitious, determined and strong willed cos i know fighting for it (the love) makes one (you) comfortable, loved by all, and happy (to an extent) plus it gives you power, authority and a booming voice anywhere you go

the day i fell in love with MONEY, i had a better view of life

op i suggest you fall in love with it too and watch how your life, destiny, sperm and view of life and women change for the better!

[q]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by Shelumiel: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nothing is wrong with you , its just that you have not met the right person . When you meet the right person , you will know .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
E go dey do me munye munye ojibi jibi jibi mukwe mukwe. Chai! Love dey sweet.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by Apus: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
If what I felt then can be called love... I don't want to ever experience it again!!

I just know I felt stupid for most of d time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by CanineOfJackal: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Its timeless. You always have her in the innermost part of your life.

I still remember her perfume 15 yes ago after I left the university and the tears in her telling me

" You are on the cruise for a new phase in your life and a whole new world, you will meet different ladies who are finer and intellgent than me but you will never meet another Chika"

I kept to my world of being there but a lot of things happened that changed my story and I had to end it because I saw my self failing her.

I still have all her numbers in my head today and I still call her with different numbers just to hear her say just "Hello"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by dumininu01(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by milemimi93(m): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2018
pp802:
I have never fallen in love before. Though I've been in relationships, but I've really not had that kind of relationship that would sweep me off my feet.....you know, like make me do crazy things, just to satisfy her.
Not like I don't satisfy them though, but I mean that kind of love that would make you fond of the person. You always want to be with her, etc. I mean real and true love like I watch in movies.

I actually want to, then marry her afterwards......but it's really not working for me.

Abi, am I a different human specie? embarassed

Bro I'll advice you to get a parachute if you're thinking of falling in love. The ground is rough. Many people who fell, have been broken.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love? How Does It Feel? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Falling in Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Signs You Are Not The Only One Your Wife Or GF Is Sleeping With / Former Basketball Player Reveals He Slept With 341 Women / How To Meet Matured Singles For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.