Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 (364 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by Dehinde360media: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency in the country if elected president in 2019. He said his government would end the nine years insurgency in the North East within a short period. 

Atiku, who is visiting  some parts of the country for his presidential...............
CLICK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS :
http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/07/atiku-abubakar-vows-to-end-up-boko.html
Re: Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by Apus: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dehinde360media:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency in the country if elected president in 2019. He said his government would end the nine years insurgency in the North East within a short period. 

Atiku, who is visiting  some parts of the country for his presidential...............
CLICK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS :
http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/07/atiku-abubakar-vows-to-end-up-boko.html

Buhari said same. Abeg he should sell us another lie
Re: Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by docadams: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm, who knows? There may be something about them that he alone is privy to.
Re: Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by Shelumiel: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Once insurgency set it's foot on a country , it remains there . So this is just another lie by another desperate politician.
Re: Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by horrmorr(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dis man NA big time oloriburuku,u no go enter as d lord liveth n his spirit exist
Re: Atiku Vows To End Boko Haram Threatening If Elected In 2019 by SolutionMee: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
It's not by vow ooo

I can't just remember how many vows I have broken in life

They are even more than the virginities of harlots in western Nigeria

Book Aram no be beans ooo

Meanwhile, I really miss the lovely days of Obama sha

If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

2019: Defections Will Not Affect PDP Chances ― Makarfi / Theresa Should Also Visit Other Parts Of The Country-pdp / Peter Obi’s Spokesman Exposes Blackmail Plot, Dismisses Bribery Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.