Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures (24230 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by seguno2: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
fkj950ax:
It's not by having PVC.
Will you, your family, relatives, kin, friends and associates ALL (every single one eligible) go out to vote?
You are all encouraging people to get PVC, but want to watch Channels TV during election.

It's like FRSC Drivers License. More of it issued than actual drivers on the road. Same with Int Passport, more issued than people who actually travel.

We will not only all go out to vote, we will stay and make sure that our votes are counted and they count.
I will encourage you to do the same thing.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Yankee101: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Politics. Make I just keep my money for yankee. No need investing in Nigeria really.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Charly68: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2018
I hope the Govt is not targeting the School just because of the senator that wants to become the Governor of the state..they shouldn't destroy the school's structure for political vendetta
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Ashley86400: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Both if them are criminals. .including the person who wants to demolish and the person who built on the land.
Mtcheew. .
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by arrestdarrester: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2018
I have this strong feeling that Oshun Ceramics is engaging arms twisting tactic by copying military authorities to intimidate the school. Adeleke University must be the rightful owners of the land.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by buchivik(m): 1:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Vicrotica:
Learn how to build Phishing link, how to set up a hacking lab, how to create Remote Administration Tool, thoroughly learn how to hijack any computer device....

dope
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Eponyeeboz: 2:01am On Aug 24, 2018
seguno2:

We will not only all go out to vote, we will stay and make sure that our votes are counted and they count.
I will encourage you to do the same thing.
Cheers.

Shibuke, stop deceiving yourself. You're an Igbo boy and we all know Igbos don't vote in elections.

That's how you clowns deceived Jimi Agbaje and ruined GEJ.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by brymzycute(m): 3:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Lemme zip my mouth for now. Waiting for the university management reply. Then I will know if it political game.

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Yankee101:
Politics. Make I just keep my money for yankee. No need investing in Nigeria really.
keep money for yankee?lol.we both know investing in naija is better,unless you have carved yourself a niche in the corporate atmosphere over there,else home is better
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by gadada98: 5:14am On Aug 24, 2018
adeleke is not a owner of any land in yorubaland....
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by seguno2: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Shibuke, stop deceiving yourself. You're an Igbo boy and we all know Igbos don't vote in elections.

That's how you clowns deceived Jimi Agbaje and ruined GEJ.

Even though I am not Igbo, they got six representative seats in 2015. Is that not 40% failure for Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with Buhari on the ballot?
Can you please think before you talk and stop disgracing yourself anyhow
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Anibabasmith: 5:40am On Aug 24, 2018
tunmedies:
A company named Oshun
Ceramics Industries Limited, is being used by Aregbesola 2 tackle Adeleke family whc I so much belf wil fail nd he ll eventualy be put 2 shame because no 1 can cours who has been blessd by God. Meanwhile, If d Univrsty doesnt hav C of O. All d courses wil nt b verifd let aolne accrdtd. Please Ogbeni Aregbesola considrd d future of d stdnt nd liv of staff.
Has anyone asked where and what are the products from Osun Ceramics?they are not in markets!May be this is Aregbe w OK taking out his last assignment after the Constipated Authority destroyed Fresh FM!

1 Like

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Anibabasmith: 5:41am On Aug 24, 2018
tunmedies:
A company named Oshun
Ceramics Industries Limited, is being used by Aregbesola 2 tackle Adeleke family whc I so much belf wil fail nd he ll eventualy be put 2 shame because no 1 can cours who has been blessd by God. Meanwhile, If d Univrsty doesnt hav C of O. All d courses wil nt b verifd let aolne accrdtd. Please Ogbeni Aregbesola considrd d future of d stdnt nd liv of staff.
Has anyone asked where and what are the products from Osun Ceramics?they are not in markets!May be this is Aregbe working out his last assignment after the Constipated Authority destroyed Fresh FM!

2 Likes

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Yes o, that Aregbe just trying hard to bring them down anyhow any way. God pass him sha

SadiqBabaSani:
Aregbesola going afta d Adelekes

1 Like

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by seguno2: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
nwanneni:
keep money for yankee?lol.we both know investing in naija is better,unless you have carved yourself a niche in the corporate atmosphere over there,else home is better

Lawless home of demolitionists?
Home where those who promised change have turned it around to mean DAMAGE?
Damaging our economy.
Damaging our security.
Damaging our exchange rate.
Damaging our fuel price.
Damaging our food prices.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Get your PVC asap and make sure that your family and friends also have their own PVCs.
It is back to Daura. No long stories.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Eponyeeboz: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2018
seguno2:

Even though I am not Igbo, they got six representative seats in 2015. Is that not 40% failure for Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with Buhari on the ballot?
Can you please think before you talk and stop disgracing yourself anyhow

You're not Igbo, you're a wawa Jew. You won't be the first Igbo clown denying his father online cos he's ashamed of his ancestry.

Lagos has more than 20 House of Rep Seats and Igbos have 3 seats (Orji, Nwulu and one Delta man) Wawa illiterate, how is that 40%?

Out of the 40 members of Lagos State House of Assembly, less than 4 are Igbos. Is that also 40%

You see why I said you're a an unintelligent lying wawa illiterate doomed to fail in politics.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Vicrotica(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Holla vicrolly020@gmail.com
buchivik:

how far boss, abeg come teach me work
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by KardinalZik(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Certificate of Occupancy will always override Statutory Right of Occupancy.

PLUS

This may just be a mere case of ENCROACHMENT which can be settled with relative ease.

2 Likes

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Adukey(f): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2018
I sell ladies bags, check my signature for contact. Help a small business grow
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by omoelerin1: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2018
livinus009:
I think the Ceramic firm wants to Eat off from the Adelekes; where were they when they erecting buildings in the land or when the land was been fenced? Now that the University is slowly making progress, they want to come from the dark to rip them off.. The University should file a Rip Off law suite against the Ceramic firm.. Finish!
I don't even take them serious once I read that a letter was sent to a soldier to come and do illegal demolition. That company wants to put itself to another problem. Even if you're the owner of the land, you can't just go and pull down the structure on your own.
Why can they go to court. That firm is not serious at all. Do they think we are still in military era.

1 Like

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by OlujobaSamuel: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
a Right of Occupancy is inferior to a C of O, I hope the university is not truly holding the former.
btw, shey the foolish oshun ceramics just dey see that school der, wetin dem dey do all this while, except the state executive orders it or through a court, you cant just go about demolishing structures irrespective of the documents in your possession.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by bellazz(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Gbire111:
Aregbesola at work.
#fordwise#
Am not sure this country could get better with your type that reeks politics l, ethnicity and religion into all sensible matters like this
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by kinibigdeal(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2018
gamaliel9:
Obasanjo introduced a very wicked type of politics in Nigeria....attack and destroy your opposition source of wealth ot property

Orji Uzor Kalu s Slok
Apc is upping the evil game

Not OBj, it's Tinubu
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Darvid(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2018
livinus009:
I think the Ceramic firm wants to Eat off from the Adelekes; where were they when they erecting buildings in the land or when the land was been fenced? Now that the University is slowly making progress, they want to come from the dark to rip them off.. The University should file a Rip Off law suite against the Ceramic firm.. Finish!

As far as I am concerned, Nigeria is a scam... where were the oshun ceramics when they were erecting their structures. Or they just got their C of O?. APC strategy is to pull down. Aregbesola your party is gone in Osun State.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by anigold(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2018
HigherEd:
I don't know how this çould even be possible when one of NUC's requirements for establishing private universities is to provide the Cert Of Occupancy of the land the university is meant to sit on. How should there now be a tussle over a land that could only be licensed if it has a Cof O? Nigeria is a mysterious country. It seems the new trend is to use demolitions to target perceived opponents. This could only be political. But only useless/pathetic govt/politicians would take aim at a university to spite opponents.

CodeTemplar
I think this is a Political move.. so sad how things are done upside down in Nigeria. How did Adele university got the big approval..
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by PaAdu02(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=70549174]I don't know how this çould even be possible when one of NUC's requirements for establishing private universities is to provide the Cert Of Occupancy of the land the university is meant to sit on. How should there now be a tussle over a land that could only be licensed if it has a Cof O? Nigeria is a mysterious country. It seems the new trend is to use demolitions to target perceived opponents. This could only be political. But only useless/pathetic govt/politicians would take aim at a university to spite opponents.

And some people are wishing for state police in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by tunmedies(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Anibabasmith:

Has anyone asked where and what are the products from Osun Ceramics?they are not in markets!May be this is Aregbe working out his last assignment after the Constipated Authority destroyed Fresh FM!
He just want 2 use d court case 2 dstrct d family becos of Septmbr 22.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by tunmedies(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Anibabasmith:

Anibabasmith:

Anibabasmith:

He want 2 use d company 2 dstrct d family's preparatn 4 Septmbr 22 electn.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
all what they are doing is politics. the management of the great citadel of learning have paid the certificate of occupancy. they just want money from the owner of the university. all their allegations will never hold any water.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
I don't even take them serious once I read that a letter was sent to a soldier to come and do illegal demolition. That company wants to put itself to another problem. Even if you're the owner of the land, you can't just go and pull down the structure on your own.
Why can they go to court. That firm is not serious at all. Do they think we are still in military era.
i have never heard of the company before. aregbesola is just fighting the adeleke family. certificate of occupancy have been paid since the construction of gigantic structures in the university.
Re: Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures by tiwasiaife(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
The truth is the adelekes are PDP and one is PDP flag bearer and APC is not happy. the agent trying to destroy it is APC but using a fakean as a pointer. Another Oyo state saga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Charity Scholarship / Studying Microbiology Or Medlab Which Is Better? / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.