Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

A Note To Some Fellas Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To Some Fellas Here. (4278 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good day brothers.

Hope the H is paying.

Please the reason I created this thread is to bring to your notice something that you should probably know.

I just came back from ban. If people do get an award for being banned on this forum, mine would probably be the MOST BANNED DUDE of nairaland. Lol!

Now back to the issue.

I noticed recently that when some guys here on romance section get on a thread that has to do with women, they bashed women and when they do, they mentioned me on their post. Why? Why called me to the thread? To come and applaud you or to join you in bashing women?

Oh bro! I've been doing that for four years now and I can tell you there's no gain in it.

Bashing women doesn't cure my pains rather it adds to my miseries.

I've decided to let go. I've moved on.

There's no benefit in shaming women.
It’s an unprofitable job. Bashing women has cost me my sleep, my August salary and almost cost me my job last month.

So I've let go.
I'm done with that part of life.

PS: I'm not saying you should stop bashing women. Hell no bro!

Bash them if you can but please when you do, keep Mimi out of it.

Don't drag me back to my yesterday.
I was done with that part of life.

Thanks fellas..

@ogabuhari and co take note.

4 Likes

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Phunmy25(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tell us are you in love?? tongue
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by zinnydan(f): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sorry buh I don't understand
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Shugavee(f): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
milemimi93:
Good day brothers.

Hope the H is paying.

Please the reason I created this thread is to bring to your notice something that you should probably know.

I just came back from ban. If people do get an award for being banned on this forum, mine would probably be the MOST BANNED DUDE of nairaland. Lol!

Now back to the issue.

I noticed recently that when some guys here on romance section get on a thread that has to do with women, they bashed women and when they do, they mentioned me on their post. Why? Why called me to the thread? To come and applaud you or to join you in bashing women?

Oh bro! I've been doing that for four years now and I can tell you there's no gain in it.

Bashing women doesn't cure my pains rather it adds to my miseries.

I've decided to let go. I've moved on.

There's no benefit in shaming women.
It’s an unprofitable job. Bashing women has cost me my sleep, my August salary and almost cost me my job last month.

So I've let go.
I'm done with that part of life.

PS: I'm not saying you should stop bashing women. Hell no bro!

Bash them if you can but please when you do, keep Mimi out of it.

Don't drag me back to my yesterday.
I was done with that part of life.

Thanks fellas..

@ogabuhari and co take note.
darling some people r jerks here,,, ignore,, I know they gonna ban you for that thread n I know u r really angry but please let it go!!
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Gaspardd(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
I still do not understand how you live with yourself, seriously i thank God everyday that im not you.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2018

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:

What I'm saying is, NOBODY HERE SHOULD MENTION ME EVER AGAIN ON ANY OF THEIR POST THAT HAS TO DO WITH 'BASHING WOMEN'.

ya got it now?
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Bluezy13(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hehehe...

Ban don reset this one brain cheesy
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Ban don reset this one brain cheesy

Bro it's not ban.
I just had to get go.

It might interest u to know that I've never been banned on NL for bashing women.

I only get ban because of few niggas here who always call the mods at me whenever they get bashed.

Even the ladies here I do bashed never for one day called the mods at me and I've never for once get banned because of bashing them (ladies).

My ban comes because of a fvckwit called Elder.001.

Whenever anyone here bashes Elder or disagreed with Elder feminism ideology, he believes the person behind the moniker is Mimi and he will call the mods at me.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Bluezy13(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro it's not ban.
I just had to get go.

It might interest u to know that I've never been banned on NL for bashing women.

I only get ban because of few niggas here who always call the mods at me whenever they get bashed.

Even the ladies here I do bashed never for one day called the mods at me and I've never for once get banned because of bashing them (ladies).

My ban comes because of a fvckwit called Elder.001.

Whenever anyone here bashes Elder or disagreed with Elder feminism ideology, he believes the person behind the moniker is Mimi and he will call the mods at me.

Hmmm...

I understand better now.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by OgaBuhari: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
So why mention me and tag my moniker to this useless thread of yours.
Asslicker I ca see you have run to beg girls again because you have probably encountered another naija girl whose sex has reset your brain factory.
U won't learn from your previous lesson.
More misery awaits you.
Naija girls are still bastards
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Preshy561(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
nice one.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Eberechi24(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
am glad your soul is healed. bigger you, I pray.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
. Naija girls are a curse.
Thunder fire them.
Mimimile93

ogabuhari this is why I tagged u.

U made this comment on a thread where a lady rejects a guy becos he was ugly and unknow to her that the guy bought her iPhone 7.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eberechi24:
am glad your soul is healed. bigger you, I pray.

Thanks
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by IamAirforce1: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't belong here

I'm out

1 Like

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Asslicker I ca see you have run to beg girls again because you have probably encountered another naija girl whose sex has reset your brain factory.
More misery awaits you.

why did u mention me on a post u cursed women?

Bro no girl das reset my brain.

I'm not in any relationship and never will.

I chose to let tins go.

Below is a comment u made and after cursing women, u mentioned me.

Why mentioned me?

No hard feelings bro.
The thread is just a warning to fellas here u mention me on their bashing posts.

One love bro. Peace.

OgaBuhari:
. Naija girls are a curse.
Thunder fire them.
Mimimile93
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Famousqueen(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
More misery awaits you.
the ones you met are bastards, including the ones in your family

1 Like

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Phunmy25:
Tell us are you in love?? tongue
Not really..
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Headlesschicken(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
undecided WTF x dix fella on....
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
pryzlez:
then standunder
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided WTF x dix fella on....
Fella is on something new.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Phunmy25(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
milemimi93:

Not really..
but something like that sha
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op thank heavens u realise its no use bashing women.

The period I exchanged insults with one useless Nairaland guy here, that week my business and financial expectations didn't go well.. I was so sad. Then my Pastor in church advised me, I should stop exchanging curse words with some animalistic spirits here online , claiming to be humans.. Where as they are from the pit of hell looking for whose life and business to frustrate and destroy with venom words.
So for me and my household any one looking for my mouth with insults and curses are just wasting their time, I will either laugh and move on or ignore but never again will I exchange curses, God forbid. Demons full here with human beings cheesy you humans don't know.. Be careful real human beings of this site.. Demons yapaaa for here!
Peace!
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Preshy561(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

The period I exchanged insults with one useless Nairaland guy here, that week my business and financial expectations didn't go well.. I was so sad. Then my Pastor in church advised me, I should stop exchanging curse words with some animalistic spirits here online , claiming to be humans.. Where as they are from the pit of hell looking for whose life and business to frustrate and destroy with venom words.
So for me and my household any one looking for my mouth with insults and curses are just wasting their time, I will either laugh and move on or ignore but never again will I exchange curses, God forbid. Demons full here with human beings cheesy you humans don't know.. Be careful real human beings of this site.. Demons yapaaa for here!
Peace!
lool
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Phunmy25:
but something like that sha
kind of.
Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by milemimi93(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

Peace!
Robots also logon to NL and make robotic meaningless comments.

Since I've realized that not only humans are on this forum, I've learnt to stop payin attention to ALL robotic and animalistic comments on this forum.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by OgaBuhari: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Famousqueen:

[s]
the ones you met are bastards, including the ones in your family [/s]
get the fucck off my mentions. Wh0re.
If you're the old lady whose pics I've attached below then you should know that you're as ugly as the chimpanzee that was caught, killed and burnt in Delta state.

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Famousqueen(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
If you're the old lady whose pics I've attached below then you should know that you're as ugly as the chimpanzee that was caught, killed and burnt in Delta state.
u can rot for all i care, i have said my mind clown

3 Likes

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Famousqueen(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
i am hundred times finer than all the babe in your entire generation,

4 Likes

Re: A Note To Some Fellas Here. by Ibbi039(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mimile has turn a new leaf, u pple should be happy for him and stop the bashing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maxman joystick Enlargement Available For 1k Per One Sachet / Are These Girls' Ikebe Real? / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.