Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Praise Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Warfare (248 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Warfare by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Praise Warfare

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 149:6–9

There is no situation in your life that will take more than praise to bow.

This is because praise brings God into any situation, and whatever cannot stop God cannot stop praise.

Why? When you pray, God answers; but when you praise, He steps in, in all His glory, might, power and awesomeness.

If you want to secure God's company in the midst of any conflict, just release yourself to praise, and He will be there in person.

When God comes on the spot, every devil gives way!

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name... Psalm 68:1–2, 4 

Whatever will take God only calls for praise. That is praise–warfare.

When praise is in place, His presence is compelled, for He inhabits the praises of His people (Psalm. 22:3).

In praise–warfare, you don't get emotionally excited. Rather, you look at the mountains before you and bring them down with praise.

Praise is a God–given weapon in your hands, with which to humiliate Satan. It is the price to pay in order to transfer any battle from your hand to God's hand.

When you enter into the realm of high praise, none of your enemies is safe any more.

When you switch over to praise–warfare, there will be a crashing down of every wall of Jericho in your life.

So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.  Joshua 6:20 

Praise–warfare disarms your enemies, such as sickness, poverty, lack, failure, etc.

When you give thanks and sing praises unto His name, Psalm 92:11 becomes a reality in your life:

Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.

Praise will grant you access into the hurt–free zone of life, because God's presence automatically dispels evil.

His eyes are too pure to behold evil, so evil can't be present where God is present.

He dwells in the light that no man can approach unto (1Timothy.6:16). This is what makes praise a superior weapon of warfare in the conflicts of life.

You remember, when the evil spirit came upon Saul, every time David began to play on the instrument, the evil spirit departed from him.

And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
1 Samuel 16:23 

Evil spirits can't survive the presence of praise. The enemies can't survive a praise–filled atmosphere, because it is God's natural habitat

Hallelujah. Be- praise-full

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Bible And Your Faith (1) - Hebrews 13:5-6 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 / Dream World And The Space Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.