Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons (73361 Views)

E-Money To Raise Jnr Pope’s Sons / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by crafteck(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Experience is all you need to be successful in business and not some useless certificate.

Back to the contract matter bros..
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by IamAirforce1: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

What? why are you calling me?

Lol
No vex jare
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by tunary(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
CSTR1005:
To be able to afford a room for your family easily in the costliest hotel in the world in Dubai .

You should be worth more than 10 million green backs.
Sense talking

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Lolzzzzz.... No mind dis groundforce1 guy dats sees offpoint in a conversation.... Pussy nigger
He sees me in a conversation? who puts me there? how do I get there?

Abasi mi ki kpayong
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by tunary(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
solid3:
@ OP, you mean at age 22 Emoney got a contract of $2m? Someone please balance me here.
hahahahahahahahahaha lol the truth is gradually coming out
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
No vex jare
Bekiaful next timegrin

you're the nigga I'll refer as a pain in Nairalanders azz in the romance section right?
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by idonhammer: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Oneboypikin post=70571565]
Inbox me]
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by IamAirforce1: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Bekiaful next timegrin

you're the nigga I'll refer as a pain in Nairalanders azz in the romance section right?

Lol

Just being me
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol

Just being me
I don't care who you are or where you're from, but one thing I'll promise you is... if you don't repent, I'll look for you and beat the living hell out of yougrin
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by gazmann(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
The biography is not full enough someone just awarded him contract of 2millions dollars is the person a spirit what is the person name and company ,why did he award the contract to E money you can start by telling us what he money study in the university or are we watching nollywood movie here where after doing money rituals a spirit just come with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound sterling and place it in your door steps

My brother your head is so thick to accept this cock and bull story jare . How can somebody's living home be 1/6 of his networth. This op na Waka Pass writer. No substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
sacajawea:

It is more than that?
Who did the estimate don't mind the blogger
One of his Cars alone cost more than 1M USD

Don't be stupid, young man. If you're this empty, naive, and gullible what should we expect of our naija girls? Damn it.

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Am not hating bit bia Op..you haven't clarified anything, who would give 2 million dollars to just anybody and the Oil and gas own...with which and which companies??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
obyback:
God bless you jare, 2 million dollars contract for what exactly
i kuku wonder too $2m not #2m fa undecided
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Winning123: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Same here too with me. His story is not examplelary or compelling. An anonymous awarded him $2m. He is certainly not a role model to follow

obyback:

God bless you jare, 2 million dollars contract for what exactly

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by IamAirforce1: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

I don't care who you are or where you're from, but one thing I'll promise you is... if you don't repent, I'll look for you and beat the living hell out of yougrin

I will change
I promise cheesy
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by TruthHurts100: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
joseph6071:
E-MONEY, CEO OF 5-STAR MUSIC SOURCE OF WEALTH CLARIFIED

Over the years, there have been a whole lot of controversies on how the chief executive officer of five-star music makes his money (I mean so much money), some even believe he is into some form of illegal business because of his really flamboyant lifestyle.

Someone was told me that even Dangote that is worth $20 billion does not spend as much as Sir E-money, that really got me thinking and I decided to do a research about him to know how he does it and I came to this conclusion, but first let me write some of his C.V.

ACTUAL NAME: Emeka Okonkwo

AGE: He was born on the 18th of February, 1981 (currently 37 Years Old) in Ajegunle, Lagos State, Nigeria.

FAMILY: Juliet Okonkwo (Wife), Three children, KCEE (Elder Brother).

NET WORTH: For now, he is estimated to be worth about $10 million (N3.61 Billion).

e

Now since we have seen a little about him, let us go into the full details of how his money started.

Most of us know of his flamboyant lifestyle, but not many knows how he actually started. He wasn’t really born with a silver spoon, his journey started with just a single contract which changed his whole Ajegunle story around.

There is an adage that goes that “with every successful man, there is always a good woman beside him” and E-money’s wasn’t an exception. According to him, it was on his way back from his traditional wedding that he received a phone call that he was awarded a contract of $2 million, you can imagine what that can do to a man’s life right? He claimed that his wife Juliet was the first girlfriend he ever got in 2003, she was God-fearing and loved him so much and he decided to stay very committed and faithful in the relationship with Juliet. He claimed that there was a time she came over to see him in Ajegunle and she fell into the gutter.

His wife Juliet also said that her friends usually mocked her then that she was supposed to be moving out with the Lekki rich guys but she chose to move with a poor guy in Ajegunle, but according to her, she was not bothered. She said at that point in time oga Emeka Emoney didn’t even have enough money to move both of them to Lagos, that it was his Elder brother KCEE that borrowed them N20,000 as their transport fare down to Lagos.

COMPANIES OWNED BY E-MONEY

- Five Star Music (2015)
- Emmy Cargoes Limited
- He is also into Oil and Gas
- He also has chains of Businesses outside of Nigeria too

BELONGINGS

- He owns a state of Art mansion worth about N250 MILLION
- He owns a fleet of cars which includes Mercedes Benz Sprinter that costs about N30 million, he bought a G-Wagon for his brother KCEE also which costs N20 million as a birthday gift, he also has a Lexus LX 570 (armored car) which costs N39 million

Presently his wife and kids is based in London while he goes every two weeks to stay with them and have their family time together

www.musictori.com/2018/08/e-money-ceo-of-5-star-music-source-of.html?m=1

$2million contract flew in from the skies abi? A poor man like you described him can never be awarded a $2m contract. Try harder OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Offpoint: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I will change I promise cheesy
Promise? Cross your heart.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

God bless you for too much sense! Nigerians are simply too gullible. I said the same thing... undecided

"How come this dude ONLY goes to Dubai and Asia NOT, Europe or America for vacation for business"?

Something's NOT just right with this dude and his wealth, I swear! Tons of them we got all over the country living larger than life. For God's sake he's worth a mere $10M and lives like he's a god or something. angry angry

So many athletes even earn way more than that in a year for crying out loud! undecided
Lol. America go yeye you oh, dem no send your big agbada. Most of these gees can't try it. Many who have tried are in the slammer now.

UK is risky too, but some gees can risk it since the UK is harsher on political PEPs than keyboard or powder 'entrepreneurs' wanted on the other side of the Atlantic.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by obentenyson(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
lordtosan:
Make una go make una money o

You get the machine wey them dey take use make money?

Abi na so e easy to make money like that? If you get machine wey dey print money o, you fit borrow me make a make my money
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by MYHUBBY: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
anyhow e money made his money is left to him. Op should rather exercise his article on how to become rich rather than searching for a man that don't know if you exist
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by kullozone(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nairalanders, make una go arrest am na!
See as em money dey pain una for body...
Shame!
smiley
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by cornel9297: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
he made his money from bet9ja. if you know you know
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Harrynight(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin

Most of u dont know about his hotel around Ajegunle area Olodi Apapa precisely
One of the biggest and expensive hotel in that area!
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by kullozone(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bizibi:
People will say bad belle but we need to know their source wealth to know if they can be trusted,we are always carried away by the fleet of cars......

Trusted as how

As it is right now, whether you trust him or not it wouldn't make any difference at all... He won't even notice sef!

smiley
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
CSTR1005:
How are you sure he is not worth more than 10 Million!? I definitely don't take the op serious or credible.
A guy that lives that flamboyant should be worth at least 70-100 million..
Even his garage is dope . The source of his money is unknown though.
Lol. Calm down man. Respect money small. 70 - 100 wetin? Again, calm down.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Abdul3391(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
byrron:

True Words.

Minding other people's business has always been the highest employment sector in Nigeria where millions of Nigerians are currently working at the moment without pay.

It is also known as joblessness.
2nd thess 4:11, says "live a quite life, minding your own business"

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
emoney is a ritualist him and Escobar Smith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by chijokz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
1miccza:
How did the contract come to be and what's the nature of the contract OP, all this one na Henglish...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Oneboypikin: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
idonhammer:

Send me a message
My pm does not work boss my email is theLoser419@yahoo.com
Add me on Telegram @Dloser always online
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by deebrownneymar: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
His money is very dirty. Nice try.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by BluntBoy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
kullozone:

Trusted as how

As it is right now, whether you trust him or not it wouldn't make any difference at all... He won't even notice sef!

smiley

How are you sure it wouldn't make any difference? How can you be sure he doesn't run guns and that his men may not gun you down one day?

Remember the Offa robbers. Their leader was living large and being hailed on Facebook. He was a thief. At least three people lost their lives when his gang went on rampage in Offa.

Remember Evans? Well, a "billionaire" kidnapper. I am sure his family must have been proud of him and even regarded him as an illustrious son of their village. Yet, he was a threat to millions of Nigerians until he was caught.

My point is, the man (whose source of income is hard to verify) may be a threat to society and God forbid that you (and many who hail him) fall when he strikes. It is good that men like this are investigated. Maybe, he is even the kingpin of ritualists in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by cucuzee247(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bobby4090:
Rubbish. How much were you paid to raise his profile with this write up. E Money is no where near a billionaire but very rich. He has only one known house in Lekki and lots of state of the art Cars. But there are hundreds of his type in PH and Onitsha and Abuja. But because he E Moneyis Press friendly and handsome you guys seem to exaggerate his wealth. He goes to London today and its all over the news. I was in Dubai twice last year but no one heard it. Not even my next door neighbor.

To say he spends more than Dangote in a day is purely rubbish. Dangote has tens of thousands of staff he pays per month and a $16 billion dollar refinery being built in just 4 years. What Dangote spends in a day could be more than what E Money has earned in a whole year because am 100% sure Dangote's expenditures could run to billions per day.
Lets not be carried away by star status. I even see people like Linda Ikeji being far richer than E money. Its no secret that Linda makes more than a million per day in business adverts alone. Not to talk of now that she has upgraded to owing TV/media industry. I consider her the richest in the entertainment industry today.

God bless u jhor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / AfroCandy's Friend, Fyne Papi Is Dead / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.