Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons (74520 Views)

E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) / Cubana Chief Priest Biography / Net Worth 2024 / Cars / Wife And Children / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Meritocracy:
I don't know why Nairaland is pushing this kind story to front page knowing that they will read it worldwide. In fact this is bullshit. You never have a registered company and not a contractor, no experience and never bid for contract and someone just call you on your way from ajegunle to your traditional wedding that you won 2m dollar contract. Is it Lagos Benin expressway contract. Meanwhile is all contract money belongs to him without execution, how frequent he's getting contract. Op stop this cos our mumu don do.

The $2mill u guys don’t want to rest about is not even up to N500mill Naira going by the exchange rate back then so what’s the big deal. Not even up to a billion Naira. Abeg leave Emony alone its quite possible. Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola cosmos Madueke all these men has their lives changed by just one deal. Notin really genius about it except they off course used the opportunity and invested wisely
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by millhouse: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bobby4090:
Rubbish. How much were you paid to raise his profile with this write up. E Money is no where near a billionaire but very rich. He has only one known house in Lekki and lots of state of the art Cars. But there are hundreds of his type in PH and Onitsha and Abuja. But because he E Moneyis Press friendly and handsome you guys seem to exaggerate his wealth. He goes to London today and its all over the news. I was in Dubai twice last year but no one heard it. Not even my next door neighbor.

To say he spends more than Dangote in a day is purely rubbish. Dangote has tens of thousands of staff he pays per month and a $16 billion dollar refinery being built in just 4 years. What Dangote spends in a day could be more than what E Money has earned in a whole year because am 100% sure Dangote's expenditures could run to billions per day.
Lets not be carried away by star status. I even see people like Linda Ikeji being far richer than E money. Its no secret that Linda makes more than a million per day in business adverts alone. Not to talk of now that she has upgraded to owing TV/media industry. I consider her the richest in the entertainment industry today.
your head Dey there . E get one work wey I do requiring me to move up to 500k dolls weekly . Even sometimes I sleep with d bar in hotel . I go even wear bathroom slippers , dress like pauper so as not to attract on lookers cause the hotel I was putting up na for chairmen them . If I wanted to be stupid na to begin snap myself with bar Dey post for Instagram. But to what effect , the person wey I Dey courier the bar for sef . If u see am u go waka pass as as if na ordinary guy ,but him hold bar reach him eye lashes.

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by sambrow(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
crunchyg:
God bless you e-money, we all will get there soonest
Amen
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
The guy na guy man. Confirmed scammer.

Believe that bullshit of 2 million dollars contract if you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
kullozone:

Trusted as how

As it is right now, whether you trust him or not it wouldn't make any difference at all... He won't even notice sef!

smiley
in business, it is very important.....your sources must recommend clients to you and there are wealthy clients that do due diligence before they do business with your company, sometimes it is not all about money but reputation........
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
op I know you have been paid to do your job. It's not anybody's cup of tea how he makes his money. But pray for him that his dirty secrets are not exposed yet. Though it is not hidden under the sun
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
G-wagon?20m??

For where? Even some camry models are almost that amount. Except na tokunbo.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Cheekah212(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abdul3391:
Who God has blessed no one can curse
everyone wants to know the source of his wealth, did they bother to know d source of his poverty

fear man!!!
I swear bro... you make sense.

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by mrkings1999(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
queenbetsy:
Hey! You're not ready to tell us the truth grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bae where in Lagos do you live.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Balolord123: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
obyback:

God bless you jare, 2 million dollars contract for what exactly
Y can't u guys just let it be and focus on ur own liglfes too
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by masqot(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
e-money!
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
sacajawea:

It is more than that?
Who did the estimate don't mind the blogger
One of his Cars alone cost more than 1M USD
@bolded, you mean 1M Naira? FYI, $1M in Naira is over N360M.. Now tell me his car that is worth $1M
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Felixv: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
You got to love this BS
——-
it was on his way back from his traditional wedding that he received a phone call that he was awarded a contract of $2 million, you can imagine what that can do to a man’s life right? He claimed that his wife Juliet was the first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Adduce(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

The riches na

Its shouldn't bring u tears my dear. I been there and done that, but it won't help matters. Today am full of smiles. U too can attain it too...
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Somto007(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
obyback:

God bless you jare, 2 million dollars contract for what exactly

Abi nah....for person wey no even get 1kobo contract of $2million just appear... at list e for start from nigerian naira before e enter oyinbo dollars nah....
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Abdul3391(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cheekah212:
I swear bro... you make sense.
thank you sir
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by sacajawea: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid, young man. If you're this empty, naive, and gullible what should we expect of our naija girls? Damn it.
You call me all of this cos of E-money
I saw this Info on FP NL this year, and how do you know I'm a young Man?
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by sacajawea: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Izuogu1:
@bolded, you mean 1M Naira? FYI, $1M in Naira is over N360M.. Now tell me his car that is worth $1M
Yes a 1M $ even Aremo Gucci can make that amount in less than A month how much more Emoney
E money has sprayed up to 100k usd at events before just spraying
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by ndidibabe(f): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
The biography is not full enough someone just awarded him contract of 2millions dollars is the person a spirit what is the person name and company ,why did he award the contract to E money you can start by telling us what he money study in the university or are we watching nollywood movie here where after doing money rituals a spirit just come with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound sterling and place it in your door steps
I have never seen this kinda likeness in my life..
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by sacajawea: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid, young man. If you're this empty, naive, and gullible what should we expect of our naija girls? Damn it.
I just thought to myself now if I were right
How much would a Car with base price of 450k $ be when bought to spec and Customised then flown to Nigeria
Who would be the Stupid one then?
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by WisdomHunter(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
When you are poor nobody want to know the source of you poverty but when you become rich they will start poking nose
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by lereinter(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abdul3391:
Who God has blessed no one can curse
everyone wants to know the source of his wealth, did they bother to know d source of his poverty

fear man!!!

dont u know the souce of bill, mark or buffet wealth
why is this man's own unexplainable like rocket sci

1 Like

Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
The biography is not full enough someone just awarded him contract of 2millions dollars is the person a spirit what is the person name and company ,why did he award the contract to E money you can start by telling us what he money study in the university or are we watching nollywood movie here where after doing money rituals a spirit just come with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound sterling and place it in your door steps

U know kill me with laugh abeg, my brother forget waiting them write for bus make u enter, the story is not straight but i think is not anybody problem how he makes his money, the important thing let him be crime free because eyes are too much on him now
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bobby4090:
Rubbish. How much were you paid to raise his profile with this write up. E Money is no where near a billionaire but very rich. He has only one known house in Lekki and lots of state of the art Cars. But there are hundreds of his type in PH and Onitsha and Abuja. But because he E Moneyis Press friendly and handsome you guys seem to exaggerate his wealth. He goes to London today and its all over the news. I was in Dubai twice last year but no one heard it. Not even my next door neighbor.

To say he spends more than Dangote in a day is purely rubbish. Dangote has tens of thousands of staff he pays per month and a $16 billion dollar refinery being built in just 4 years. What Dangote spends in a day could be more than what E Money has earned in a whole year because am 100% sure Dangote's expenditures could run to billions per day.
Lets not be carried away by star status. I even see people like Linda Ikeji being far richer than E money. Its no secret that Linda makes more than a million per day in business adverts alone. Not to talk of now that she has upgraded to owing TV/media industry. I consider her the richest in the entertainment industry today.
sir pls i don't do this but circumstances call for it am very broke at the moment, pls sir no amount is too small, 2040792581 my account sir, God will uplift u more sir.
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Izabel:
God bless me too
Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com u can mail me let talk. I need a wife
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Lilimax(f): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Hear dis one... Ur head, toto and brezz go sweat wella for blood money ooo grin grin.

Na money ritual dem go use you do last last, I swear! grin
Back to sender! For your information, I'm well loaded cos I carry the Holy Ghost fire on my bones. Touch not anointing is upon me cool
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Duru009(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Solosolojohquay:

You can never satisfy Nigerian!
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by histemple: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2018
1miccza:
How did the contract come to be and what's the nature of the contract OP, all this one na Henglish...

Very good observation.

Who exactly awarded him the contract?
What exactly did he do or supplied and where?
How did he finance such capital intensive contract when he had no money?
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Indestructible: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2018
sacajawea:

It is more than that?
Who did the estimate don't mind the blogger
One of his Cars alone cost more than 1M USD
Exactly my point. The guy is worth much more than that
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by YorubaAssasin: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Lilimax:
Back to sender! For your information, I'm well loaded cos I carry the Holy Ghost fire on my bones. Touch not anointing is upon me cool

Typical Gullible and ignorant 9ja claiming Holy spirit anyhow but, can support immorality. Sad what our churches are teaching nowadays, sef.

Again, I smell blood money all over you, dear. Beware! grin
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by srclark: 2:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
why cant people read and understand a simple write up he got a contract of $2m (entire contract amount ) the write up did not say he made a profit of $2m ,people do deals that exceed this amount ,i know of a particular house agent in the ajah axis around year 2011 if i am not wrong that was able to get a buyer that bought 60 plots of land at 5m each and his commission was 10 percent that was the turning point in his life and till date he his still benefiting from that single deal cause the initial buyer has been reselling at 8m ,9m .Once people dont know your source of wealth they are quick to label you a ritualist or fraudster .Even on this nairaland forum people have done deals that turned their lives around there is a particular dealer in the auto section that got his breakthrough from a single deal that came through via nairaland ,he got a call from a potential customer requesting for a particular from cotonou he gave his qoute and the customer only asked can i trust you with my money ,he asked for account details before he could say jack robinson he got a credit alert .He bought this car and delivered as agreed (the car even spent close to 3/weeks in his custody) the buyer was an offshore oil worker the referals started today this auto dealer has a fully registered business and imports from usa now ,make una dey waste una mb dey dig matter wey no go add one kobo to una pocket instead of promoting yourselves make una dey promote e money dey go rada rada
Re: E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons by Khayil(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Abdul3391:

2nd thess 4:11, says "live a quite life, minding your own business"

That's what pastor paul said ain't it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.