Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Patrick Vieira Persuaded Me To Stay At Nice - Balotelli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrick Vieira Persuaded Me To Stay At Nice - Balotelli (221 Views)

Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) / Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Vieira Persuaded Me To Stay At Nice - Balotelli by loveinglistic: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Nice striker Mario Balotelli says he was persuaded to stay at the club by new coach Patrick Vieira despite having offers from five other teams, including one in China.

Balotelli angered Nice fans by missing training sessions during the summer as he weighed up his options before deciding stay on for a third season at the club. His decision was confirmed on Monday.

"I had the intention to leave and the club knew it," he told the club's television channel in an interview, adding that one of the offers came from Nice's bitter rivals Olympique de Marseille. Live Matches are available on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

"I understand the fans but they need to..............................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/08/24/patrick-vieira-persuaded-stay-nice-balotelli/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

Re: Patrick Vieira Persuaded Me To Stay At Nice - Balotelli by Alejoc(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
He has help you career then.... You are now a more composed personality.... Although we miss you in the headlines grin

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Reject Whopping £2bn Bid From Cousin Of Manchester City Owner / How Hard Should I Swing? / Defiant Mourinho Tells Media: I’m One Of The Greatest Managers In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.