Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (32514 Views)

I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by themonk(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Divay22:

You suppose dey Yabaleft dey cool off by now grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
What is it with some ex trying to be friends after a breakup? Nigga hasn't changed one bit and be crying over this loss after 8years, such is life smiley

I can relate with those lines though,
He must be related to someone I know grin

Confused guy!
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by Mariangeles(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Orla234:
Dude's so pained he lost a great one.

After 8 solid years. Just imagine!

No be only olive branch... Why not extend the full tree. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by dalass(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
zicoraads:
We are back on Twitter again... embarassed angry

The lady is still pained and bitter about the breakup. And she probably ended up with a one and a half man.

That is why she is afraid to show him off. Pained lady! grin angry
U must be her Ex
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by zicoraads: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
dalass:
U must be her Ex
Yes, I am.
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by sweetilicious(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
themonk:

Everyone has the right of association. If a girl doesn't want to meet with you move on.
You can imagine. To carry her hubby she was supposed to protect to imminent danger.Not a wise thing.
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin asssinnn ehnnn...I can bet my ass he has no girl Frnd to showcase,he jes can't get over the babe.
Orla234:
Dude's so pained he lost a great one.

After 8 solid years. Just imagine!

No be only olive branch... Why not extend the full tree. cheesy

Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Olukat:

What kind of reasoning is this? angry
8YRS of breakup and he's still looking for a way to ruin her marriage?
Not only olive branch, he should've come with the tree, nonsense.

The guy might just want closure, I have exes whom I rapport with their boyfriends, my immediate ex also seems to be on good terms with my current girlfriend. There's nothing as good as a matured end to a relationship.
To be honest, I understand his logic, but I don't entirely support his method, he should have met his ex first alone and resolved the residual issues the have before introducing her to his new girl.
And most importantly, he should not have turned ratchet and call her names. That shows a degree of immaturity on his part
Re: Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) by Olukat(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

The guy might just want closure, I have exes whom I rapport with their boyfriends, my immediate ex also seems to be on good terms with my current girlfriend. There's nothing as good as a matured end to a relationship.
To be honest, I understand his logic, but I don't entirely support his method, he should have met his ex first alone and resolved the residual issues the have before introducing her to his new girl.
And most importantly, he should not have turned ratchet and call her names. That shows a degree of immaturity on his part

Go back and read again!
The lady is married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.