Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja With An “R.I.P APC” Box Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja With An “R.I.P APC” Box Against Buhari (308 Views)

Man Begins Trek From Niger To Abuja To Celebrate Tinubu’s Victory (PHOTOS) / Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja With An “R.I.P APC” Box Against Buhari by Xquisite360: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
A man, Isa Mohammed Munlaila carrying a "R.I.P APC" box has begun a trek from Lagos to Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2019 presidential ambition.

Munlaila, who spoke with newsmen in Lagos on Thursday, said the youths were angry with Buhari for failing the nation after three years at the helm of affairs.

He lamented that people were suffering as the standard of living had gone up, adding that the president had failed to fulfill his promises to the people.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/08/man-begins-trek-from-lagos-to-abuja-with-an-r-i-p-apc-box-against-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

US Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, John Mccain Dies At 81 / Samuel Ortom To George Akume: You Didn't Make Me Governor / What Theresa May Should Tell Ambode- ADP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.