Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post (19356 Views)

Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by JacksonOyibo: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by penplus: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
It happens Reno, tweets go round. No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by blackaxe78: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
BonkoINC:
So Remo. It has gotten to this.

The guy is fast losing his mental sanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by geequ(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
stay strong uncle, your herbal concoction for that stuff will be ready soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Donpenny(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
sureheaven:
Reno is tired of accusing PMB and APC .

It’s now Tokyo’s mom.
Very senseless and lily livered human being.

He ran away to another country which developed thru their good leaders but keep accusing PMB of what PDP and GEJ failed to do for good 16 years.
This is how u pep derail trend. How relevant is ur post to the subject matter?

God please grant me the ability to punch someone through the internet. Amen
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
sureheaven:
Reno is tired of accusing PMB and APC .

It’s now Tokyo’s mom.
Very senseless and lily livered human being.

He ran away to another country which developed thru their good leaders but keep accusing PMB of what PDP and GEJ failed to do for good 16 years.
You are so foolish. Inferiority complex won't kill you. Just because he is a Nigerian, he has no right to call out foreigners that steals his post abi. Idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
daleehat:
When we were telling those children of hate that Reno is insane they don't want to believe us thank God him himself is taking the level of his insanity Internationally now
He is better than you and your family. Inferiority complex no go make you think. Idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by MaGenT77: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
her mom is in the hospital due to an auto accident
Tolexander:
So Reno Omokri has degenerated into this.

Seems Reno wan enter Blac Chyna and want to use that line to enter her.
Cos I wonder why Reno didn't confront @TokyoToni, the mother, directly instead of the daughter.
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by FisifunKododada: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reno Omokri is the dumbest Nigerian on twitter. Even Twitter senator no fool reach like dis.

And this is the monkey the entire Yibow population worship? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by delishpot: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Minister of womens vagina is at it again. He is the watch dog of every female's vagina. He wails about vaginas and the things done with vaginas more than the owners themselves.

Yes. I said vagina. God created it and we should not be afraid to say it.
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by phabulux: 2:59am On Aug 25, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian author and former President Goodluck Jonathan's spokesperson, Reno Omokri has accused Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni of stealing his post. 

Reno Omokri who notified Blac Chyna of his tweet her mother stole, stated that if Blac Chyna's mum must share his post, she should at least credit him. His tweet reads;

Dear @BLACCHYNA, Your mother #TokyoToni, stole my tweet word for word. She did not even attempt to hide her plagiarism. And she did not attribute my #RenosNuggets. If she is going to use the wisdom God gave me, she should at least credit me! @TMZ I tweeted this a year ago!

https://lailasnews.com/reno-omokri-accuses-blac-chynas-mum-tokyo-toni-of-stealing-his-post/

Reno, tell me the truth (don't lie), didn't your mother cry after she gave birth to you and saw what came out of her 'pussy'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson / Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Ryn Roberts: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.