Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja (894 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by Namani(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
I need a matured intelligent lady based in Enugu or Abuja, educated and between the ages of 28 to 35. Pls email me @ bolajibillion@gmail.com
Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by KingSatan: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
angry angry angry angry

Al-right, i have seen your advert my son. I will send them your way.

They will come in various shapes and sizes until you are destroyed and sent back to me. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by chiommy123(f): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Mail you for wat exactly
Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by Namani(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
Mail you for wat exactly
Sorry for not being specific
Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by Namani(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
I thought I was posting on the Romance meet up zone section.
I'm hoping to meet up with someone I can be friends with and nothing more for now. I want to seriously get to know the "REAL" person I will be getting into any relationship with and not the person she claims to be... & also she gets to know the real me with no exceptions then know if I'm at least 80% of who she wants to be with & vice versa.

Being friends gives you the opportunity to get to know the person for who he or she really is aforementioned and gives you the opportunity to learn things about him or her that you would not have learned otherwise. And then you know whether you can have something serious.
Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by OneCorner: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
To kidnap and harvest dia organs.
Nice one
Re: Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja by Namani(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
OneCorner:

To kidnap and harvest dia organs.
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Even Dwarf Is Rejecting Proposal From A Beautiful Lady / Top Ten Sexiest Nigerian Female Artistes In 2018 / 19-year-old Boy Marries 39-year Old Woman, Both Nigerians (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.