Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? (2730 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by NeekeyBrainz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imagine you met a guy and you guys become good friends. Though you really liked him but you really didn't want to jump into a relationship with him.
The guy has always been calm and treating you really nice and then he invites you to his house. You decide to visit him and then the unexpected happened.
The guy forcefully makes out with you out of your will and you felt really bad and terrible. Suddenly the guy becomes really sober about his actions and keeps begging for your forgiveness.

Few months later you find out you are pregnant and he is Willing to take responsibility of the pregnancy and also take you as his wife.

Would you accept to marry such a guy?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Oluromantic: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
E depend on how long d lady don dey find husband...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Lonestar124: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
In order not to commit abortion, the lady should close her eyes and marry the guy...though I don't think a lady'll visit a man's house without any mutual feeling except her sibling.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by chiommy123(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
The lady should sue him for rape. Besides no matured lady will visit you in your house. Allow you to rape her and still allow it to grow.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Darkseid(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
The lady should sue him for rape. Besides no matured lady will visit you in your house. Allow you to rape her and still allow it to grow.
Meaning say you dey remove your own on a reg; just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by chiommy123(f): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkseid:
Meaning say you dey remove your own on a reg; just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
meaning I don't visit any idiot in his useless house for any damn reason. And stop saying what you're not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by milemimi93(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
NeekeyBrainz:
Imagine you met a guy and you guys become good friends. Though you really liked him but you really didn't want to jump into a relationship with him.
The guy has always been calm and treating you really nice and then he invites you to his house. You decide to visit him and then the unexpected happened.
The guy forcefully makes out with you out of your will and you felt really bad and terrible. Suddenly the guy becomes really sober about his actions and keeps begging for your forgiveness.

Few months later you find out you are pregnant and he is Willing to take responsibility of the pregnancy and also take you as his wife.

Would you accept to marry such a guy?

This is what we called " A Blessing In Disguised"
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Bluezy13(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkseid:

Hehehe...
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Michelle55: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2018
sad why would you visit a guy in his place when you don't have anything to do with him except being friends? Let's stop tempting guys biko cos they are not robots. They have blood flowing in their veins. If he's not your bf/fiance don't visit him. Save yourself the stress of the so called *blessing in disguise* like one of the poster above stated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2018
I wont marry someone i dont want or love cos of pregnancy nahhh

All of y'all talking about visiting a guy alone at home should stop abeg, there are alot of guys who have self control and very disciplined, their mind wont even go to sex, i have guy friends i visit and nothing ever happens, depends on the type of friends you have anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by ola12(m): 4:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

All of y'all talking about visiting a guy alone at home should stop abeg, there are alot of guys who have self control and very disciplined, their mind wont even go to sex, i have guy friends i visit and nothing ever happens, depends on the type of friends you have anyway
One day it myt happen, be careful

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by coolh3ad(m): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Michelle55:
sad why would you visit a guy in his place when you don't have anything to do with him except being friends? Let's stop tempting guys biko cos they are not robots. They have blood flowing in their veins. If he's not your bf/fiance don't visit him. Save yourself the stress of the so called *blessing in disguise* like one of the poster above stated.

**Chop better Knuckle**. You are very different from the rest..
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Pat081: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

hmmmmm true talk ,but do u knw dat some gals always hv it in mind dat if a guy ask dem to cum n grt dem all wot dem hv in mind is 4 sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by fancy4eve(f): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Oluromantic:
E depend on how long d lady don dey find husband...
u no well
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by alterswerve(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2018
I JUST CAME HERE TO YAWN

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by babyfaceafrica: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
lies

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by adebayo201: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
If I'm the lady, I'll stop imagining... cheesy
Imagine you met a guy and you guys become good friends.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by Oluromantic: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
u no well
Na true I kunkun talk
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by calddon(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Do u actually have a choice
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Does This To You? by sylvez(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
meaning I don't visit any idiot in his useless house for any damn reason. And stop saying what you're not sure of.

This one don pain her o hahahahaah

(1) (Reply)

Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl / 10 Sex Myth We All Believe / Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.